1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feelings

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Fines3, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Fines3

Fines3 Fapstronaut

Hi, today I have procesed my feelings during twenty minutes. I felt the anxiety of being lonely. When the process finish I felt better. I am desperate because I think my doctor has a power on me.
    thanks for reading

IbrahimViking likes this.
  2. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

can you elaborate some details, your message is vague?

3. Despicable me

Despicable me Fapstronaut

Is your doctor your addiction?

4. vowed

vowed Fapstronaut

Authority figures can be intimidating, but none of them have any power beyond that which you give them. In the end, you are in control.

Don't pay too much attention to feelings. They are funny little things that like to run this way and that way and sometimes fall asleep and you feel nothing for a while. Pay instead attention to your volition: what do you will? What do you want? Focus on making decisions. Choose to love, beginning with yourself. Choose to be peaceful. Choose to be grateful. Choose to engage in constructive things.

Also I just noticed your counter. Very impressive. You are an inspiration for those who, like me, can only dream of such an achievement.

5. Reykjavik60

Reykjavik60 New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone.
    This is Reykjavik60 it’s my first time on this forum; im on day no3 of no pmo and I have to be honest I’m in a bad way, irritability, depression and fatigue; it’s the first time I’ve admitted to myself I have a problem in this area of my life; I would be grateful for any tips and advice in overcoming these horrible withdrawals; I could do with the support and inspiration at this time;
    It would be much appreciated;

vowed likes this.