1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Female Attraction?? Crazy Story Last night!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Mar 21, 2021.

1. maxwelfree04

maxwelfree04 Fapstronaut

I am the same as you. I think in high streaks we can become more aware if a woman is flirting or not.

It's really hard to tell if someone was attracted to you just by reading a story, they were definitely attracted to you but I don' t know if it was in a sexual way.

0ffset_ and Motiv3 like this.
  2. 0ffset_

0ffset_ Fapstronaut

Haha i had similar experiences.

The female attraction is amazing.

ElSabio likes this.
  3. 0ffset_

0ffset_ Fapstronaut

yeah i also noticed that. Before nofap I couldn’t read these signals at all, and now i can read them clearly.

maxwelfree04 and ElSabio like this.
  4. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

hahahah well that escalated quickly

ElSabio and CarP like this.
  5. ElSabio

ElSabio Fapstronaut

I've been thinking about this thread for a few days and paying attention as I move around town. I really think it's about noticing women more. Since I've been on this nofap streak I find it way easier to make eye contact and I'm much more relaxed socially. I was at the doctor today and the receptionists are beautiful but I had no problem maintaining eye contact. When I'm in the subway or on the street I look around to see if anyone is staring and when I catch a double-glance from a girl I have no problem giving her a wink and returning her look. This is something I NEVER would have done before nofap. Last night here were two girls in the hallway of the building I live in and I picked up a conversation with them easily. I wasn't hitting on them but everything seemed easy and natural. I'm really happy about it all. I did not expect this.

0ffset_, Motiv3 and Dares Greeneye like this.
  6. 0ffset_

0ffset_ Fapstronaut

Yeaaah,

its really cool and all. Life is just way more relaxing and smooth. I can notice a big difference between a 3 day streak and 40 day streak.
    Life is also just less cringe so to speak.

arpegius and ElSabio like this.