1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

FIGHT!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by WotansVolk, May 7, 2021.

1. WotansVolk

WotansVolk Fapstronaut

I have been reading several posts in this section of the forum for a while now. And all I see, with a few exceptions, is a bunch of weak-minded "men" complaining about their lives, searching for someone else to be their salvation, and very often they seek this salvation in a woman. Because of this I felt the need to create this post.

This is the truth that you must embrace, for your own sake:

Life is a struggle, it has always been and so it will continue to be until the end of time. No amount of complaining or whining can change this fact. It is the eternal law of existence and it applies for every living being on this planet.

If you want something in life you must also take it! You must be absolutely ruthless in your endeavors and let no one stand in your way.

It is about standing up and and proclaiming to the whole world: Here I stand firm as a mountain! Whatever you may throw at me I WILL NOT BREAK! YOU CANNOT BREAK MY WILL!

It is about challenging life itself.

Only those who are prepared to fight for what they want, whatever the price may be, can in the end stand victorius on the great battlefield of existence. Because life does not care about you or your dreams and what you think you deserve.

I come from where you are right now, I know the despair and the pain, the suffering and the longing for some form of salvation. But no one will save you. Only you can save yourself.

To be a man is to be independent and determined. I wrote the following in another post on the subject of women and being a man:

"The very act of constantly searching for and trying to get into a committed relationship is female behavior. This is what women do. You are trying to find emotional safety in a woman, you want her to be the rock in your life which you can rely on. Bonding and becoming dependent on another person is a female quality.

A man does not rely on others for his own success and happiness. He relies only on himself. He does not need a woman to have meaning in his life, to be happy. He ofcourse likes women in every way, and is open to meeting women and have a good time, but he is NOT dependent on them. He is his own unshakable mountain. Nothing or nobody can sway him from his goals, dreams or principles which is the most important things in his life.

To be a man is emotional and material independence. A woman wants a man so if you as a man want a woman you must also act like a man and stop being a wuss. Only YOU can create the happiness and emotional safety which you are searching for. Rely only on yourself."

So stop whining, get your shit together, and become the man that you truly are. If you want something in life, TAKE IT! Be independent, be determined and most importantly:

FIGHT!

Abel100%, Eli6899, ReVera III and 9 others like this.
  2. Amazing post, just what a lot of us needed to here.

3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Based! But understand for some reason that this forum leans towards the cringey Reddit type mindset so everything is about your fee fees (feelings).

4. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

this post should be stickied in this subforum. 99% of the threads would not exist if people would read and comprehend this. which is all they need to do, when posting here. looks like an infinity loop :D

Kuroi Yume likes this.
  5. Great post to start my day with.

ReVera III likes this.
  6. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Ámen

I love fighting

Fight to retake Constantinople

ReVera III likes this.
  7. Stop it, you're hurting my feelings.:( Just kidding. Ab-so-fucking-lutely!! I could not agree more!!

8. Good message for guys to hear! In this "political" world we live in, I cannot agree more that men must take a stance of integrity and independence. A mountain! Good analogy!

Abel100% and ReVera III like this.