1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fighting for a new Me.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DiazKin, Jan 16, 2017.

1. DiazKin

DiazKin Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,
    A little background about me, I'm Nick, 20 years old. Still studying at Med school. yeah people look high to me for my academic achievement in schools & college but little did they now deep inside i feel really disgust of myself because of this addiction that haunted me since I was 12. Nofap have come to my attention for the past 3-4 years since i'm a frequent redittors. This is my second attempt using nofap because the first one went really bad (i used it on reddit). So hoping that with this new website I can get a lot of support and help you my fellow fapstronauts. I believe I can. :)

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.
    What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

Hey I know the feeling, everyone looks up to you, but you know you're not what they think you are. It's a form of deception, and it's good that you feel guilty about it. I do too. This is the first step to not feeling that way. Don't let your body control you. Every time you get an urge, tell yourself, "No! My brain doesn't need a little dopamine to make me happy!"

I'm glad you're here, and I'm confident you will battle this.

D . J . likes this.