1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally Seeking Support

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MB183715, Oct 16, 2019.

1. MB183715

MB183715 Fapstronaut

Good day, it's nice to finally be here.
    Just intro-ing myself, so I won't go much into my history here, but rather in more specific forums. Suffice to say I'm nearly 50 years old and have had the PM problem for most of my life. The intensity has varied, but the addiction is decades old. Reading through the forums I see many going through what I have--extreme lonliness, sexual dysfunction with real partners--and I look forward to sharing what I can.

Deleted Account and mattyjsy like this.
  2. mattyjsy

mattyjsy Fapstronaut

Congrats on making the decision to seek help, the guys and girls on this site are the best of the best collectively when it comes to tips, tricks and encouraging advice in your darkest moments. Best of luck on your journey, we are all here to help you however we can

MB183715 likes this.
  3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | ForumRules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of yourprogress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be atremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join ifyou wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

MB183715 likes this.