1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First date, confused what to do ?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Batman_Rising, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Batman_Rising

Batman_Rising Fapstronaut

Hi all. I am expecting helpful advice from you people. :)
    Everyone know about dating apps. I had a match 2 months before, we had little chat on tinder and then the phone numbers exchanged. We had final exams in December and we both were busy so we decided to meet after exam. After finals, she went to her country for vacation and came back just few days before. Initially we had a very good interaction. During vacation time, she was busy so we had a little just chat (simple hi~hello) Now the thing is that, new semester is started and I become busy with study (project and assignments every week) as i am doing masters, while she is in undergrad so she might be less busy than i am. So now my priorities are changed. This Friday we are going to meet for the first time (yet, we have not decided where). Now the problem is that, I have never ever gone on date in my life (neither i had a girlfriend or good female friend with whom i can share things), so I don't know what to do and what not to do ? 2nd problem is she is a native english speaker while i am not, so i have this language problem (many times i have to search on google about the words/phrases she spoke). And yes, I want to clear one thing, it's not about one date ended up one night stand. She already told me on very first day that she doesn't want to do any hook up thing. I prefer that there will be good interaction between us. What should I do ?

2. Batman_Rising

Batman_Rising Fapstronaut

It may possible that I can handle all other situation, just english is the barrier. lol

3. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

Get out of your head. Relax. Have fun. If you have fun, so will she.

4. Rav70

Rav70 Fapstronaut

You type English well enough! :p
    Did you have your date??

Deleted Account likes this.