1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

first time using NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by intrepidsoul, Jan 19, 2021.

1. intrepidsoul

intrepidsoul New Fapstronaut

i am 23 year old guy currently studying
    first time i masturbated at age of 14 an eventually it become my habit . i become so much addicted that i started to do it two times three times a day
    i was unable to stop and it become my habit i am masturbating since last 8-9 years
    i know its bad it is degrading my self i have experienced each symptoms that will harm my body as well as on my soul. my thinking towards other gender changed it just adulted my mind. i tried to stop my addiction several times but i failed eventually.
    whenever i tried to stop ,some how after few days i again masturbated forcefully or else i felt so much irritated and sleepless.
    but time has come and i will get over it
    i am targeting my 1st goal to be of 21 days and further improvement i will be planning 90days

bromine likes this.
  2. Robindale

Robindale Fapstronaut

Good for you for taking this first step and know you can reach you goal. Good luck!

intrepidsoul likes this.
  3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. MexFighter

MexFighter Fapstronaut

Welcome!
    I think you gonna beat your first goal! Be strong..
    Does anyone know about your addiction? My best advice is confession. Talk about it. You can't do this by yourself.. You need a support team so think about it.. Accountability can save lives.
    Also, how's your mind-body connection going? Healthy food and workouts are great for addicts like us.
    Good luck!

intrepidsoul likes this.
  5. intrepidsoul

intrepidsoul New Fapstronaut

thank you so much...these comments really helps me to walk ahead in journey