1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fitness and nutrition

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by master90days, Dec 10, 2014.

1. master90days

master90days Fapstronaut

Hello people, I am trying to build muscle and lose weight at the same time, also take some fat off my belly. I have been exercising for the last month, and only lost 3 inches from my waist. However right now I seem to have hit a plateau. My weight is always in the same region, I eat healthy but my family buys a lot of awful food which I try to stay away from. (High starch foods / complexed carbohydrate food and take away food. The house is full of unhealthy such as cookies, muffins, kfc etc).

I am trying to lose 15 lbs (6.8kg) and stay healthy for the rest of my life. All of my family members are either overweight or obese. Sadly.

I was wondering are they any fitness programmes that have worked for you? Like Shaun T insanity etc. To keep help you stay healthy, and get ripped within 4 weeks?

about me:
    I am 5'10 and weight 72.5 kg. Waist now is 33 inches. But I want to be a 30 inches.
    The excises I have been doing are HIITs and leg building with dumbbells. What I have been eating is low carb and high fat lifestyle. (http://www.dietdoctor.com/)

( I know I need to change my environment and leave my parents, to become healthier however that is not a option right now in the present, but I will asap).

Thank you for reading this.