Fitness question regarding Endurance

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SEAVIEWS, Nov 5, 2019.

1. SEAVIEWS

SEAVIEWS New Fapstronaut

Should I have rest days when I'm training for endurance?
    I'm taking Krav Maga classes and I want to improve my stamina and core strength. I lift heavy 3x week but I'm thinking of adding cardio 7 days a week. Should I do it?

2. FellatiousD

FellatiousD Temporarily Suspended

I don't have the answer. I would ask r/fitness. But I'm pretty sure you need rest days for cardio and endurance as well. Try it and see how hard it is lol.

3. 2019 Vic

2019 Vic Fapstronaut

Try do cardio in days you don't lift, for general is recommended 24 to 48 hours of resting but you can periodize your training. I'm not of land fitness just what a see in general videos. Sorry for my English, so depends of your level and for what you doing try talk someone in fitness world's.

4. dankestmemes

dankestmemes Fapstronaut

I think cardio should be done everyday. Like in the morning before work is probably ideal. But many people don't have time. Maybe do your long runs on days you're not lifting. And shorter runs on the lifting days. Rest is training too!

2019 Vic likes this.
  5. 2019 Vic

2019 Vic Fapstronaut

Depends of cardio type for lifting heavy maybe a cardio moderate can be done fine everyday but HIT NOT I guess the guy must research for better cardio for him like pros contras and how to do correctly