1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flat Earth is Driving Me Mad... I mean, madd-ER...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LOSEmyselftoSAVEmyself, May 17, 2022.

1. Fantasia

Fantasia Fapstronaut

How can i answer to this when the attention span of the humans is 8 seconds? Anyway i didn't read your comments i was too busy to talk about the reality of the Crater Earth to you prophanes but it seem Baphomet brainwashed you. Return to your scientific golden calf

2. Fantasia

Fantasia Fapstronaut

This is 100% facts, there is not a single hermeneut that can debunk this. Debunkers are just a cult that replaced the Christian Inquisition. That's pretty normal since the Modern Science was invented by Christians, even the Big Fart atheists praises was invented by a Christian Jesuit. Modern Science and debunkers are controlled by the same that created this system.

3. Man, all of this time you spend on me and you have yet to give a motive for the great lie about the Earth not being flat.

This has nothing to do with bowing to the "god" of science or scientism. It has everything to do with basic common sense.

Where is the motive to lie about the Earth's shape?
    When you say the "government lies" no one denies that governments can and do lie. However, what is clear behind every lie is a motive for the lie. You have not given a motive for the lie.

Not only that, you haven't shown how a government but all world governments (even those that oppose to each other) are likewise all spreading the same lie. Wow. That in itself would be a fucking miracle.

It's ironic that the same people accusing others of drinking propaganda kool-aid without critically thinking are also the same people who just spout Crater Earth fuckery with no evidence for a motive other than "c'mon, man."

[​IMG]

4. Hey! You can't use my real name on here...

Wait. I feel dizzy. Is the earth moving or something? I feel as if I'm spinning in a very fast circle, yet, nothing around me is moving.

My collection of Dick Morgan cassettes seem unscathed...

5. Be the exception

Be the exception Fapstronaut

Have you been living under a rock? The coronavirus “pandemic” is steaming hot evidence of that.
    Do you have to prove that not only did a criminal commit a crime, but also what reason they had for committing the crime in a court of law? No, that would be ridiculous. Much like your argument. Proof they committed the crime is enough for a guilty sentence. So why exactly do you think you’re justified in arguing against the innocence of something by questioning what the motive would be?

For the record, I believe the earth is round. However, there are many legitimate “conspiracies” which people often argue against by questioning what the motive would be behind them. Take chemtrails for example. Why on earth would the government spray the skies with poison in the air those same people have to breathe? Doesn’t make sense does it? Fact is, it’s happening.

6. No, I was just asking. I'm a Christian too. There's a strong flat earth argument from the Bible, on the Pillar of Truth You Tube video.

But what's it to me if God made the world flat or if what God made is actually what science thinks?

That's God's problem.

Still, I have doubts about the planet rotating...

7. Be the exception

Be the exception Fapstronaut

Dude... stop over simplifying highly complex phenomena like the planet rotating. How else do you explain night/ day and seasons? You really think one little formula about centrifugal force is enough to debunk that?

8. Ok this website calculator agrees with dividing the radius:

Now there's 10 different equations for the thing...

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 8.49.17 PM.png

Long Range likes this.
  9. Yes.

10. Just forget the whole thing.

11. Long Range

Long Range Fapstronaut

Good, you are making progress now that you have acknowledged the correct formula for centrifugal force formula : F=(m*v²)/R

Can you please provide the website address to the formula/calculator???

You have used the incorrect velocity. The velocity should be 1000Mph, NOT 24,000Mph: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-fast-is-the-earth-mov/

Please redo your calculation using the correct velocity of 1000Mph

12. Look I didn't mean to start a debate. It was a random post.
    We can just forget the whole thing.

13. No. It's not. Furthermore, even if it was, which hasn't been confirmed, you can at lest provide a motive for that conspiracy such as institution of a new world order, the establishing of surveillance infrastructure, population control, the controlled demolition of national sovereignty, the 4th industrial revolution, and etc.

But when you ask a flat earther "what's the motive" you get "bruuuuuuuuuuuuuh, governments lie".

What crime has been proven here?

How have you come to the conclusion that one is legitimate and the other illegitimate?

14. No, there really isn't... watch the video I sent you.

15. Long Range

Long Range Fapstronaut

Why don't you admit that your formula in your original post was incorrect and that the earth is a globe, that would end this debate.

Have you used the correct velocity in the formula yet and confirmed that people would not fly off the earth due to centrifugal force?

16. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Middle ground: the Earth is a Rubik's cube.

silex_jedi likes this.
  17. Fantasia

Fantasia Fapstronaut

Our world is in the hands of the Vatican City.
    All our scientism started with the Christian Medieval Science that then evolved thanks to Descartes (Separation of Body/Material world and Mind/Spirit), Newton (Linear Christian conception of the world and universe seen as a machine with a monarch that control it), Kepler, Kopernik, Galileo (Creators of the perfect vatican world, because the vatican city praise the Sun and put the Sun at the center instead of the Earth/Christ, because they are heirs of the Roman Empire, and pretended to be the only interpretes of the bible) and then Lemaitre with his masterpiece of the BigBang that just served to the world a new interpretation of the Darwinism on a galactic scale) they are all christian agents. Even our history is all fake with Roman and Middle age period that are just copies of another period, our world really started in 800. The Historical chronology was invented by Giuseppe Scaligero and Dionisus Petavius, both worked for the vatican, they invented our chronolgy.

Watch for example:
    Roman Empire -> Byzantine Empire -> Holy Roman Empire
    Plato -> Plotinus -> Gemisto Pleto (That's a coincidence that texts of the ancient greece does not exists, but only Middle age copies, or the arabic version and casually they have Avicenna and Averroes that are Plato and Aristotle lol)
    The battle of the thermopylae appears three times: Bibble (Judges 7:7, Zebah and Zalmunna with their ''Orientals'' against the 300 Israelits) -> In the famous battle of the Thermopolyae with 300 spartans -> In the Battle of the Neopatras with the 300 French Knights against Byzantium (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_I_de_la_Roche), and always, 300 against a overwhelming enemy force. That's a shithole no one will ever be able to repair, we are in front of the greatest scammers of the universe.

This because your are controlled by the reptilians nwo wifi waves.

183.204 g/mol likes this.
  18. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Lowkey feel like we should pin this thread. This is a masterclass in trolling. This is what the internet was made for

silex_jedi likes this.
  19. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

You win the thread. I'm dying. This gif has me rolling

20. Fantasia

Fantasia Fapstronaut

They communicate with symbols and immages
    This guy is architect and accomplice of what is happening in the world, and you support him?

main-qimg-99db911badb4a0fea9b0834e332743bb-lq.jpg