1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flatline dating and the little blue pill

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Longtime27, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Longtime27

Longtime27 Fapstronaut

Hi all, recently met a girl at a party (early December). She's a friend of a friend. We hit it off, and have since had a few evenings/nights together, all of which have included sexual intercourse.

HOWEVER, I last binge relapsed early Jan. And before that is was early December. My mind and body still feel in a state of flatline, which naturally leads to problems in the bedroom. The V pill has helped, but only with moderate success.

My first impressions of her are that she enjoys the cuddling / intimacy side of things more than the sex itself. And as I can feel this grip of flatline affecting my ability to provide the intercourse, I am seeking guidance on how to proceed:

1 - do i continue as is, and keep relying on a pill to make me semi-effective with the intercourse side of things?

2 - do I tell her where my head is at (i've already dropped some hints) and be honest?

3 - do I try and avoid dating her for the time being to focus on my recovery (i already made an excuse to not see her this week)?

As a side note, I didn't feel much of a sexual spark between us... this could of course be a symptom of the flatline also, but i do also enjoy the cuddling/intimate parts.

Any advice is appreciated, or any comments for anyone who has been down the same road (this is a recurring dilemma for me as PMO addiction has been with me for many years)

Thanks

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

well... this is up to you. I would try and have sex without it.

nope, it's going to be a turn off for her. Only tell your problems and struggles to your girlfriend or wife. With chicks you bearly know is going to play against you.

Again.. up to you. If you think she is making your goals harder then you should stop seen her.

Always trust your guts.
    It seams that you both enjoy the same. Maybe she is not that into sex.. and maybe your are not into sex with her or into sex at all from your flatine. The important thing is that you both enjoy been intimate with each other.

If I were you i would just keep dating her, enjoy the cuddling/intimate part and have sex if both feels like doing it. Initially i would try to avoid the pill and see what happens.
    The most important thing is that you stop binging, if not you are going to keep yourself in this flatline or PIED state.

Longtime27 and Navier like this.
  3. Loko24

Loko24 Fapstronaut

i have the same problem right now. so i feel for you I also ordered the blue pills and hope that it works. otherwise I don't know if I should tell her about my problem. I am of the opinion that if she likes you you can teach her that gently. we're all human. I apologize for not hearing any advice from me here. just want to tell you that you are not the only one