1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

FLATLINE! I NEED HELP.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Hey guys!
    I've a huge problem on my hands. Last time I went 2 months without PMO, only to relapse on the 1st of December. The reason was the flatline. It took some time to identify the problem. But, I'm pretty sure it's a flatline.
    The reason I PMOed was because my brain wasn't functioning properly. I'm 15, and I work a lot harder than many people my age. I'm constantly productive, and I'm efficient, as well.
    Imagine my surprise when I suddenly felt unmotivated and unproductive. After my relapse, I felt fine. Fast-forward one week without PMO, and it hit again. How do I break out of this vicious cycle? What's happening?

2. IGY

IGY Guest

Check in The Glossary ^ because it is a very common problem. You will have to put up with feeling unmotivated and unproductive I'm afraid. Usually, you get few erections and almost no sexual desire throughout the flatline, so that is an advantage. The fact that the flatline has started again so soon is encouraging, because it is a sure sign that your brain is rewiring. But don't panic. If you have already done 60 days, you can go all the way. When the flatline ends, you will be OK.

3. I hope so. Thanks for the reply, mate.