1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

flatline this soon?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by eryuz, Jul 10, 2019.

1. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

hey, im on day 11 today. i started at 15/06 actually but relapsed on 25/06, then i started again and relapsed after 3 days. 28/06. from then, im free and its been 11 days. so in 25 days or so i just relapsed twice. but i have 0 urges right now. i dont want to p or m. i never thought im a addicted btw, at least not a heavy one. is that the reason why it is being easy for me? especially this last one is too easy. is it an early flatline? whatt do you guys think?

2. If you can't endure 30 days without PMO then you are addicted.

Flatline is not constant for everyone. It may happen sooner or later. I've myself remember entering flatline after first week during one streak and other time after first month. When you are in flatline doing NoFap always seems easy, it's so easy that you get so full of yourself and relapse because since you are not addicted, there's no problem, you want to peek for a second, not a big deal *surprise* relapse, regret and next relapse and in the end you never free yourself from an addiction. Been there done that. I did break my best(60 days) streak because I thought that I'm healed, I'm fine I don't have to do this anymore. That's the worst thing to do. NoFap is not a challenge it's a lifestyle.

3. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

yeah, i will never let nofap go, there is no problem with that. im just curious about this early flatline thing. my only problem with nofap is insomnia. i cant sleep, i really cant. thats a big problem for me. thanks for your perspective

4. I had similar problems. At first you can't sleep/sleep longer but after some time you will sleep less and better. It's one of the side effects of dopamine receptors downregulation caused by PMO. Same can happen if you keep watching TV, staring at your phone or playing video games at night before sleep.

5. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

waiting for those time! thanks

6. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

we dont reset the counter when we have wet dream right guys? its 12th day and i got my first wet dream today. i dont think i should reset. and wet dream is a good thing, right?

7. I'm not sure myself if wet dreams are good. Some people say it's a sign of your brain rewiring itself. Nevertheless wet dreams are not the reason to reset your streak.

8. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

im still fucking down i swear thats never been in my 24 years of life. i got no desire for women right now or approaching them... i feel asexual LOL i can fap but sure i wont, its 15 days now. but this desireness... man...