1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flirting???

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by The Consigliere, Jul 6, 2017.

1. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Hey, guys! So I'm in a bit of a dilemma here. So a few weeks ago a friend of mine who is a girl went through a breakup. We've always talked as friends, but recently it's taken a bit of a different route. Another friend of mine called me out for flirting with my friend and to chill out since she just broke up, but I don't even feel like flirting is what I was doing. I don't even flirt that much nor do I like my friend like that. However, looking back at our conversations the past few days I can tell that I was flirting and we were both going along with it. Should I chill out since she just broke up or should I continue with the flirting? Honestly I'm not a flirter all that much, but I have fun doing it. And this isn't something I would normally say about interacting with a girl.

2. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

Is she hot? If so who gives a fuck if she just broke up with someone that means shes single

I say do it but you probably cant fuck her anyways because you're in the friend zone

Unless you're friends with her ex then thats not cool bro

WankMaster likes this.
  3. The Consigliere

She's pretty attractive and I am friends with her ex, so that's why I'm leaning toward the notion that I should just chill out. But her ex got together with someone else like a week or so later, so idk about that. We're all cool though.

4. jest

jest Fapstronaut

Pursue what brings you happiness and what feels right to you.

NoBrainer likes this.
  5. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Fapstronaut

Coming from personal experience, the last thing you wanna be is a rebound. If you're into her and you want her to genuinely like you, I would keep your space, but keep it up with the flirting (moderately). I've figured out, it's all game. Everyone wants what they can't have, so if you play it like you're indifferent what route your relationship will go, she'll want you even more. Just my opinion though. Everyone's situation is different.

jest and The Consigliere like this.
  6. The Consigliere

I feel most confident about taking that route. If the energy of our interactions remain the same throughout the next couple days then I'll keep it up.

MrMojoRisin likes this.
  7. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Fapstronaut

Keep us posted!

The Consigliere likes this.
  8. The Consigliere

Will do :)

MrMojoRisin likes this.
  9. The Consigliere

So just a little update. We were chatting in a call earlier today and I must say it went well over an hour. I showed her something I was working on at the time and they conversation carried away into our personal lives such as sports, work, our countries, politics, school and the education system, war, etc. It was honestly such a great conversation and it's a conversation I wanted to have for awhile with her other than our mutual occupation. Like the conversations we had today I definitely look forward to having many more in the future. We have our similarities and differences as I got to learn more about her and her life and she got to know more about me and my life. I just overall really enjoyed it and I must say the energy is still there as it was when we first started to hit it off. Good times :)