1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flying dreams.... any connection with NoFap?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SemenIsYouth, Feb 16, 2015.

1. SemenIsYouth

SemenIsYouth Fapstronaut

I have been having lot of flying dreams about 8 to 10since last 2 months. And this is the period when I'm practicing nofap... Do you peoples also have same kind of dreams when you abstain? Any connection with nofap?

2. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

well flying dreams are linked to happiness so yea it is, since you get more happy once you stop fap,because you get more energy and not so drained. SCIENCE! lol

3. SemenIsYouth

SemenIsYouth Fapstronaut

Yeah I know many people link it with happiness, but I doubt... It must be something mysterious, guess 8 to 10 times(!) it's not small figure.
    I think dreams are having very big hidden meanings that we fail to understand.
    Besides if it only means happiness then other fapstranauts must also have them...

4. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

well dreams are your unconsious minds way of preparing you for the next day and to replay the events in your life that you already experienced so that you can succeed better than you have previously, thats what i believe imo