for all you football fans ..

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, Oct 9, 2019.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

what do you think about larry johnson’s tweet about the freemason agenda ? do you believe it or is it bullshit ? apparently literally everyone is backing this guy up . more specifically youtube comments and people .

2. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Sportsball is literally bread and circuses, just play sports yourself, don't watch others.

3. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

That guy sounds Based. Sports is opiate for the masses.

4. MuscularSherlockHolmes

MuscularSherlockHolmes Fapstronaut

You click baited me with football, and I found myself lured into handegg/basketball stuff, not sure which one tho!

5. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

NFL sucks now that it is so watered down and the defensive players don't really do any "hitting" now. See Oakland Raiders linebacker Vontaze Burfict suspended for the rest of the season for the way he hits. It's to the point where I should no longer spend any money buying any more fan gear like hats, shirts.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I saw the title and I saw you made it and I thought it was something about actual football and I thought you were sick or in danger. Then I saw it was about some conspiracy theory or something. Everything is normal.

onceaking and One Mic like this.
  7. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Seems like most people commenting didn't see what you saw because they're talking about football.