1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR DBS FANS

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by IllogicalBeing, Dec 4, 2017.

1. IllogicalBeing

IllogicalBeing Fapstronaut

Do you want to become Super Sayian JIN BLUE?! Then DO All this

Meditation 20+ Minutes a day (Control your inner KI) (or as we call it.. CHI) (Circulate that god damn JING around your body and your aura will be blue)

Cold showers TWICE a day (Builds Will Power)

Strong Healthy Foods NO JUNK, and water should be the only drink you have (Summons the full potential of the body) (Goku would have a hard time going SSJB if he was a fat unhealthy guy now)

CONTROL your anger CONTROL your emotions CONTROL your thoughts (for a calm peaceful aura)

GET rid of toxic people in your life they are hindering your ability to turn BLUE

If you don't already visit the gym or do any form of exercise start with RUNNING, RUN BOY RUN! STRIVE TO BECOME As fast as jiren.. when your stamina runs out as you're running LET YOUR WILL POWER TO KEEP GOING feed your body with energy

I'll add more to this.. BTW im a DIE Hard DBS fan, i've even managed to get to day 50 of NOFAP just by convincing myself i have god powers (IT WORKS)

The cold shower is actually called a hyperbolic time chamber... you go in.. and come out feeling like a BEAST and increase will power.

[IN EMERGENCIES]: If you feel like you are about to relapse.. or you just need a bit of extra JUICE to PUSH that weight or you feel BETA. GET UP AND SCREAM KAIOKEN!!!!!!!!! (I got in trouble by the police for screaming KAIOKEN At 4am in the middle of nowhere) SO BE CAREFUL this technique will give you IMMENSE powers BUT it's very exhausting on the body

YES I AM CRAZY I HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY THANKS TO NOFAP HENCE WHY IM TYPING IN CAP LOCKS

NOW BROTHERS GO!!!! PROTECT YOUR UNIVERSE DO NOT RELAPSE

Empty Red Cloud likes this.
  2. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Bro I'm going for ultra instinct at ssb right now but this is a great post lol kaioken is a dangerous technique I yell it at the gym when I start failing on my last reps or on the last leg of sprints lol

3. I thought it was for Aston Martin DBS fans :p

A41:14A and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Dude.... you're making me wanna watch Dragon Ball.... this post is amazing

5. IllogicalBeing

To achieve ultra instinct you need to separate your mind from the body

THINKING is a process that uses ENERGY, imagine earth is the tournament of power we are on the stage.. CONVERSE YOUR ENERGY! TALK LESS! TYPE LESS MOVE LESS... ONLY DO WHEN NEEDED JUST LIKE JIREN

To Achieve Ultra instinct:

Break the limits of your limits of the limits of those limits
    TRUST YOUR GUT let it move on it's own

Hitto likes this.
  6. IllogicalBeing

Let's just say this.. i was never a anime fan but when i saw this.. it became my life

7. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

You should dragonball super is great and keeps my mind distracted from pmo

8. @Hitto Ive never seen anything from the dragonball series. But if Dragonball = NoFap, then where do I start?

9. IllogicalBeing

GUYS i was about to relapse i swear my BRAIN was like COMMON MAN just fap fuck it just fap all day everyday enjoy the pleasures i WOULDA RELAPSED IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS

WATCH from 1:20 to 2:40

(IMAGINE the energy blast ball is your urges.. and Beerus (cat looking guy whos a god) IS the voice

SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

10. Super Saiyan!