1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

For how long should I jelq?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by assacoolandlzzzz, Aug 23, 2018.

1. assacoolandlzzzz

assacoolandlzzzz New Fapstronaut

For how long should I jelq?
    I´m an complete newbie and have done the newbie program for two weeks. My question now is if 350 jelqs are enough or should I do as many that is possible, until my penis shrinks.

How do you more experienced people know that, “now I´m finished”. After 350 jelqs for me I just feel a little bit fatigued, but It doesn´t feel like I´ve given the bastard a real workout.

Any tips?

2. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

I'd stop if it hurts... also, look into the bathmate. Fun, good girth gains, great before sex.

3. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

4. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Penis exercises, like stretching. Its a manual alternative to things like the bathmate(water penis pump).

5. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

i used to do that but it causes me to ejaculate to much.

6. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Same... pulling on myself just causes an erection so I havent been doing it much. Lol

7. Dude, you are soooo in the wrong website for that question.

8. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Uhh, what’s the point of doing it?

9. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

It's part of a male enhancement technique, it can help with blood blow and make things a little more elastic some claim it can increase penis size. I've done it along with a bathmate pump and it does work to a degree. It's the same idea as the Polynesian men in the early 19th century that used to stretch themselves using a woven plant-fiber sleeve similar to a Chinese finger trap. lol

MLMVSS likes this.