1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

For how long?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Sharingan, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Sharingan

Sharingan Fapstronaut

Will this depression and this pain in the chest ever go, will we ever feel normal. People will reply not to lose hope but for how long can one go.

Everybody tries to comfort the other by commenting dont lose hope, but i dont think such comments are of any help. I have read and heard that for a thousand times, it does not have any effect on me now. I already know that i should not lose hope, i already know that i should go out, get busy and do something but is it that easy.

They say be a fighter, i have eard that, i know that but its not that simple. These comments just dont do any good they also dont want you to share anything because you already know the answers and the things that the other person would say.

For how long? For how long one can go?

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

if you do not do anything with the advice or with the ideas people are giving to you, nothing will change indeed. You have to practice them out in real life. The choice to do that makes a different and makes you a fighter. Not just reading them, that makes you a reader.

Sharingan and The Symbol of Hope like this.
  3. I got 2 things to offer you. One is a fact and the other a promise. And both have the same message.
    Yes you will feel good again. And I did it so can you.
    As long as your heart beats and you feel miserable. As long as you feel pain.
    Because pain means that something in you is suffering. It means it didn't accept the
    torment. It means that something is still alive and resisting. Even if you don't want to admit it.
    Pain is the proof that it is not over even if you don't want to fight anymore.
    Deep down in your heart, something is still fighting.
    It's not dead yet.
    Hope
    It's true. Those are comments are not of any help. Comforting is the opposite of what a person needs who drowns in despair and numbness.
    Because the words of others can't reach you. Words don't make the change. They are just the place where the idea of change is born.
    You want the absolute truth? Yes. Yes it really is. But the only thing that keeps you from reaching that is your fear.
    Your past. Your thoughts. There are no chains on your physical body so the only thing that keeps you where you are must be mental.
    You are a human being. We are the most beautiful and disgusting living beings on the planet.
    We hate and love. We destroy and create. We do mistakes
    , but we forgive or at least keep moving forward.
    We are free. And yet we are slaves to something. Some are slaves to freedom. Some are slaves to addictions.
    It's really unbelievable how this world is isn't it?
    It's not really about being a fighter. It's about doing whatever it takes... to get back what you lost in all those years.
    Share your story... because it may be the reason why someone else starts to change his/her own world because your story ignited
    the spark of hope.

Sharingan and Phil 3:12-16 like this.
  4. The worst thing I did when I was depressed is "wishing". And telling myself that I am not a bad person.
    Let me tell you something. Just because you wish for something more and more doesn't mean you will get it.
    Do something for your goal because when payday comes you will pay with your goal or with the efforts, tears and blood you put in it.

Sharingan likes this.
  5. Depression teaches us that we should care for ourselves first.
    you can't function properly if you don't manage your thoughts and emotions.
    your mind is a complex machine which merits a lot of attention like a car. If you ignore the maintenance, you will pay the cost of plausible accidents you confront. Keep your mind in a positive place by reading , communicating with every one who cares to listen to you and at least don't let your inner toxic thoughts jeopardize your will power.
    Hope is actually a fuel not the destiny itself, if you think that reaching our desired goals is that simple, you are in a wrong world my friend.

6. Definitely. I also agree with the rest

mr.mistakeful likes this.
  7. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Well people told me to be brave be a fight and i make action to do that and become one and my life became much more happy ! You need to do something, dont nothing wont let you out of that depression

Sharingan likes this.
  8. Sharingan

Sharingan Fapstronaut

I am trying very hard this time, i am on day 46. That is a long long run for me. I am reading books trying everything but i cant retain anything. I read a newspaper but the next day i dont remember anything. I have been following america vs china for monthd but right now i dont remember a single detail of events that happend between them.

9. Listen to more music, its a good way to reconnect with life. Also there are inspiring messages in them. Or watch underdog sports movies. Rocky, Rudy, Mighty Ducks Trilogy.

Baowistop and Sharingan like this.
  10. AnthonyAsher

AnthonyAsher Fapstronaut

I agree this is what I am doing to, chill music and bossa works best. It eases your mind and body.

11. Yoooo. Why are you stressing yourself so much about it? I can't tell you what I ate yesterday for breakfast.
    If you really want to memorize something you need to understand that sleep is more than essential to even remember anything.
    You got this champ. Keep moving forward. Don't worry about relapses. Your process keeps moving with you not how often you pmo.

Sharingan likes this.
  12. It starts in your head, buddy. Use all the dark times, all the demons. Use every tool you have, that's why they are given to you.

Sharingan and The Symbol of Hope like this.