1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Foreskin Restoration?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mouse22, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Mouse22

Mouse22 New Fapstronaut

Hey Men,

Does anyone else here partake in foreskin restoration? I've been restoring for some time now and have seen amazing results and was wondering if there were others here who were doing the same.

I actually was brought here the first time from a post in the online community for restoring men I belong to (restoringforeskin.com - I promise it's nonP admin, so it's safe), and wondered if there were any restoring brothers out there.

Hit me up if you're around - or, if you have questions about the benefits of restoring too I guess. For now, I'm just beginning this process - aiming to make it 7 days first, then 14, then 21, and so on. Taking it one step at a time.

Cheers.

2. -DS-

-DS- Fapstronaut

I'm from Europe - my junk is in one piece :D

3. tylerwill

tylerwill New Fapstronaut

Yep, I've just started the FR journey as well. I seem to be much more committed to it when I'm doing well with NoFap. Best of luck to you with both challenges.

4. Angriff

Angriff Fapstronaut

Restoring foreskin, why? I was thinking of removing it.

5. Mquaale

Mquaale Fapstronaut

For one thing removing the foreskin removes about 20,000 nerve endings specifically designed for pleasure out of about 30,000. Plus as the glans(head) is exposed to the constant abrasion of clothing is keratinizes(sp?) which means it forms what is essentially a callus over it so that the nerve endings aren't being constantly stimulated by the rubbing of clothing which further reduces the sensations when having sex. And OP I also am in the process of restoring.

6. Angriff

Angriff Fapstronaut

I had no clue, thanks for the info.

7. I went for circumcision 8 years ago, for hygienic reasons. I feel absolutely no difference, in fact, I am way more sensitive all over now. So it's up to everyone to decide personally, I guess.

8. When you say you are "way more sensitive all over now" I assume you mean your dick. But that wouldn't make sense after lopping off 20,000 nerve endings. So, why did you have a healthy foreskin surgically removed? Was it an aesthetic thing like shaving your pubic hair off that seems to have been a fad for a while? Surely, God designed and created the foreskin for a reason. You mention "hygienic reasons", yet all you need to do is wash more.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
  9. Angriff

Angriff Fapstronaut

I guess i would have done it years ago but i was/am too afraid.

10. Mquaale

Mquaale Fapstronaut

Except for those of us who have the choice taken away when we are infants. Like most people my age seem to have had done to them.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  11. Mquaale

Mquaale Fapstronaut

Yep Infinity it is indeed possible it won't be like the original but it will be similar, the new skin will have nerve endings(not as much as original) and you will get the glided sensation that people with a foreskin have, plus the glans(head) will become more sensitive as it is protected from near-constant rubbing from clothes. If you want I could direct you to some information. I will warn you that it does contain pictures of male genitalia.

12. Silver

Silver Fapstronaut

Just for the sake of interest? How do they do it?

13. Mquaale

Mquaale Fapstronaut

There are different methods, the method that many people start out with is what is known as the manual methods which involves tensioning the skin by hand. There are also devices that can be used as well the most popular being the TLC and the DTR. The most commonly used manual method(to the best of my knowledge) is Manual Method 2, where on hand circles the base of the shaft in an OK sign and the other hand circles the shaft and then tension is applied by moving the hands apart. There are also surgical methods which don't have very good results as the new foreskin is numb instead of having at least some feeling from the nerves in the newly formed skin, but the surgical method is quick whereas the nonsurgical methods usually take years before being completed.

14. Erling

Erling Fapstronaut

I wasn't circumcised as a baby, and have never really given it much thought. In fact, it came as a shocker to me when I found out that it was still practiced in present times. Very interesting to know that foreskin regrowth is possible, to a degree!