1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Former fapstronaut serious about quitting PMO once again!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by seba5116, Jan 15, 2017.

1. seba5116

seba5116 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, i am Sebastian. I have been doing nofap on and off for approximately 16 months now. My latest streak was 42 days and i can hardly remember it. I just know i was much more productive and grounded for example. I also had AMAZING erections and natural libido. I have since my last reboot focused on Pegym.com (making my dick bigger basically) Have been doing that for a month and have no chance to see if i made results (That's because i started measuring just before relapsing, that means with 100% erection quality) And measured earlier to see i have ''lost'' 0.5 cm in erect lenght lol. I am not only doing Nofap for the obvious benefits that i of course know of, but also because i have a burning desire to make my dick bigger and fuller (regain EQ). (;

So to start some two-way communication, let me hear about your best succes story with women on Nofap! :)

(Obviously because that's what drives me most about nofap)

Also, this will be a diary where i will post once in a while IF NOT everyday, i will see about that ! :)

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome back to NoFap where you are still amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you. To create your journal, go to the Reboot Logs and find your age group, begin your thread there and place a link here so we can find you.

seba5116 likes this.
  3. Ayjaydubya

Ayjaydubya Fapstronaut

Welcome back. You only fail if you quit trying. Glad you haven't given up.

seba5116 and D . J . like this.
  4. seba5116

seba5116 Fapstronaut