1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Found a Chinese forum similar to Nofap with a lot of posts

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 27, 2019.

1. here is the link to the site: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=戒色&ie=utf-8

Some translated submissions from the site:

"After 13 days of quit, I feel that my spirits are getting better, my skin is basically not going out, I exercise and study articles every day, and I encourage each other."

"Nature of this bar: help friends to quit bad sexual behaviors; provide good refinement articles to let friends make self-cultivation; provide recovery methods, health and fitness methods, etc. Let friends make physical fitness, self-cultivation and health; promote positive and inspirational culture."

"Let friends make physical fitness, self-cultivation and health; promote positive and inspirational culture. Friends work hard to find the beauty lost because of masturbation and decadence."

"These days, you should be highly self-disciplined, don't stay in bed, don't play mobile phones after waking up, get up immediately, insist on learning to quit color articles, and insist on meditation practice, you can increase it. This is the peak period of breaking the ring."

"The purpose of this bar: abstinence before marriage, abstinence after marriage, self-cultivation, and inspiration."

Conclusion: The 100-day Challenge is designed to help your friends and friends build their determination and confidence to develop good color-blocking habits. If you are an old friend, you are welcome to participate in this event and share your feelings. If you are a new ring Friends, it is recommended to participate in this event and set a goal for yourself. The first day of the 100-day challenge, you are looking forward to your participation!"

"In order to help more friends to quit SY vices, quit color officially opened the "First 100 Days Challenge", welcome everyone to participate"

"The same feeling, summing up the experience: My body has always been like the cold is not hot, the winter feels refreshed, the summer dizzy, sweating. This season is just the season from cold to hot, because the yin and yang imbalance in the body is not suitable. Should pay attention to keep the mind calm, avoid angry and angry, light food"

"Deeply and accurately analyze the hazards of masturbation and other unhealthy behaviors. Sharing the theory and methods of Chinese medicine and western medicine"

"I feel depressed, angry, irritable, changed by emotions, broke the ring, regret it, I must pay attention next time."

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2019
    recon117, kropo82 and KS1994 like this.