1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Found out my husband sent my pictures to his co worker. Is this common

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Pepper2, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

I wonder how common or uncommon it really is? I mean, I have never found my husband doing such a thing, or any evidence. But neither have I ever caught him masturbating or evidence of such. I know several of the men’s journals confessed to having done this, only a couple so’s have ever said anything about it happening to them, but of course they didn’t know before they caught it. I think something like this would be the final straw for me. No second chances at this point.

2. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

They should be careful when they are within crusading distance image0-20.jpg

3. I have been down this road during my early twenties.

I used to share photos of my now fiancée, no full nudes, but explicit ones, to a specific website to get attention in a time where I was in a fucked up situation with terminally ill parents and losing my job.

for me it was some kind of validation, I had a girl who others also thought looked amazing or something I guess.
    I’d share beach photos and some kind of creepshots, but never ever combining face and body in the same picture obviously, and never to people in our “real life” apart from a tiny website somewhere in the weird parts of the web, always deleting them pretty much after a short while.

It was a weird way for me to escape my emotions and just feel some kind of rush.

One day I just broke down crying and realized what an immature prick I had been to her, I told her about my addiction and my behavior and (god bless) she stayed with me.

This is years ago now, and as of today we are engaged and I would NEVER do anything like it again, altough we have shared a few photos together since.

It’s not very common but way more common than we might think.

The only way to leave this behavior fully is to be a man about it and tell the wife/girlfriend about it IMO, and so I did, the follow year I talked to a psychologist regularly to help me understand why and what I was running from in my mind.

I consider myself “cured” and way more mature today, and we are a happy engaged couple.
    Everyone can change for the better, but it takes that one must WANT to change, fight the urges and be a man about what’s been done in ones youth.

Pepper2 and AngelofDarkness like this.
  4. goodtimesahead

goodtimesahead Fapstronaut

He definitely has stepped over many lines.
    duno what to say. it wont get better, only worse