1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fred's Goals

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by fredisthebes, Oct 24, 2018.

1. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I am setting out my intentions here so that I can stick to them and be held accountable! I have a music exam in approximately two months' time, and a further (academic) exam next summer. I am also preparing for a return to university next September, at the ripe old age of 36.

Goals:
    No P/M
    Daily Yoga
    No binge eating/eating between meals and late at night
    Music practice daily
    Studying every day
    Reading every day

Will review and add new goals at the end of the year, if I am doing well.

So far: P/M is still a problem. Daily yoga is going really well, been doing it since February although I've had the occasional few days/week off. Eating habits are also a lot more under control (lost 2 stone/28 pounds in the last year and a half). I really need to up my music and studying though.

2. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Day 1:
    No P/M Done
    Daily Yoga Done
    No binge eating/eating between meals and late at night Done
    Music practice daily Done
    Studying every day Done
    Reading every day (to do just before I go to bed)

3. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Updates:
    No P/M - on and off. Taking it one day at a time.
    Daily Yoga - keeping up with this no problem, first thing every morning. Loving it, actually.
    No binge eating/eating between meals and late at night- not bad. Haven't lost any more weight yet, but it's early days. I am going to start tracking my food/calorie intake on myfitnesspal, which has lead to success in the past.
    Music practice daily - spent almost all day in rehearsal, so this was definitely achieved today. I've had a couple of days off this week though. This has to improve, especially with my exam on the horizon.
    Studying every day - lots of room for improvement here.
    Reading every day - basically hasn't happened at all this week.

4. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Reading and studying done for today. So today has been a success all round. Back at work tomorrow though so less time all round, will have to be organised/disciplined (less time for temptation too tho).

5. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Cello lesson this morning, only managed 3 hours of practice this week. Largely due to being away though. More updates later

6. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Concentrating on my music until my exam next week. Then I am back on the studying etc. after Christmas. Daily yoga is going great though, I've barely missed a day and seeing great results.

7. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Going on holiday with my with on Monday, a week together will really help our relationship and give us a well earned break. She is 20 weeks' pregnant with our first child. So it might be our last for a while!

p.s. I passed my music exam. Strong pass although not the highest grade possible. I'm happy with that though.

Goals:
    No P/M
    Daily Yoga
    No binge eating/eating between meals and late at night
    Music practice daily
    Studying every day
    Reading every day

8. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Just come back from holiday. I passed my music exam (results took over a month to come), so that is good. My highest priority now is getting back on track with nofap. My streak starts today. I've been a member of this site for ages, but haven't even managed a month yet. Time to stop talking the talk and commit.

9. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Goals: No P/M YES
    Daily Yoga: YES
    No binge eating/eating between meals and late at night: up and down, logging my meals on MFP to try and keep my calories down (gained a few pounds on my holiday)
    Music practice daily: YES
    Studying daily:
    Reading daily: YES