1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Free of almost all the negative effects of PMOing!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Hamza Ji, May 21, 2021.

1. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

got no idea man, it could be anything, from the food that we're eating nowadays that is full of hormones, to the climate contamination I don't know but I thing that excessive fapping could cause it for people that have predisposed genes.

2. pyro000

pyro000 Fapstronaut

Hello, I'm suspecting that the floaters I got were for doing PMO 4 times a day in december 2020, can you tell me when, how they dissapeared? Can we talk someday? Thank you so much in advance.

3. Hamza Ji

Hamza Ji Fapstronaut

Hair loss?
    If you're experiencing hair loss at the age 20(me too) than probably it may be the reason your parents have hair loss problem and to be honest it can't be treated as it is genetic and no medicine is available that may help you. The only ways most of people with such problems follow is using hair wigs or doing surgeries.

But if your parents, uncles etc do not have any of such problems then it maybe the reason your diet, living style is not good. Stop PMOing, exercise, eat well and don't think about your hairs too much. You can see around that there are lots of people who don't care about their hairs and they have hairs like models. You noticed? So I think that also matters, just ignore these things and love yourself!
    Thank you

zeke27 likes this.