1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Free the Nipple

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jae, Jun 21, 2016.

What's your stance on the Free the Nipple Campaign?

1. I fully support it.

18.5%
  2. It's dumb as hell.

57.6%
  3. I don't really care.

23.9%
  1. Jae

Jae Fapstronaut

I think it's not so much male nipples as it is male torsos in general (in terms of the attraction for women/gay men).

Like female breasts=male abs?

2. Jae

Jae Fapstronaut

Also, I really don't think the "women-should-be-able-to-do-whatever-they-want-with-their-bodies" point is valid.

It wouldn't be socially acceptable for a guy to walk around with his wang swinging about, so why let women walk around with their chests doing so?

Be empowered through fighting for equality in the workplace or something. Not for acting like a prostitute.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  3. I think a lot of people confuse licentiousness for freedom. Freedom always comes with responsibilities, however, licentiousness is all about removing restraints and typically in the name of "liberation."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
    Commandant Logic and Dizzy Lotus like this.
  4. Commandant Logic

Commandant Logic Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

“We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say.”
    ― Zeno of Citium

“Man conquers the world by conquering himself.”
    ― Zeno of Citium

'Tis a sickness of our modern day world. People have struggled throughout all the ages of course, and will continue to. But never on such a scale has licentiously encouraging propaganda been so readily available to wreak havoc on immature minds and make slaves of a massive amount of people as seen today with the advent of technology and the mass media.

People crave fame and riches so they can indulge in all kinds of licentious behaviors. The mainstream rap industry for example? Many people that is. Unrestrained sexual desire is a formidable enemy that will very well ruin a man if not restrained and turned into an ally.

Sigh. Virtue is rare these days.

[​IMG]

Zeno would scorn such a state of affairs in our world today,

“The goal of life is living in agreement with Nature.”
    ― Zeno of Citium

Sigh.

The only corner of the universe we can improve is our own self. The rest will follow. People won't change unless they want to.

The world could certainly use more wholesome male role models.

End of rambles.