Freedom on NoFap: Christian = good person, patriot. Athiest/Satanist = evil, banned, pondscum.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Codename47, Mar 19, 2020.

1. bestme996

bestme996 Fapstronaut

That's not something I'm willing to argue or look further into, I believe there is evidence and if what you're saying is true, maybe the big boys on the top are satanists, they're said to be, and they'd be able to pull strings.

Its well know that satanists are pedophiles and feed off the energy of children. If you want conspiracies, David Icke will tell you, but on another note, do you realize how many children disappear every year and are never heard of ever again? The numbers go unreported, these kids get taken by satanic cults.

By the way, I listen to Satanic music, haha :D

2. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

That's okay.

I don't know the exact numbers, but I can imagine it's propably more common than one would like to believe. However the connection between children going missing and satanism isn't supported by evidence. But since we weren't supposed to argue about it, I'll leave it at that.

3. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

I haven't read any of the posts but OP is probably just trying to create chaos. Which of course he will deny since he is a satanist and it is his religious belief to lie and deceive. [ Meant to be a joke]

Honestly, I don't know what you want when you attach yourself to a name associated with everything that is evil and corrupt. Murder, rape, torture, abuse, suffering I'm not going to go into detail in describing even much more vial acts, but to most anyone from the western world be they religious or an atheist that name is associated with that and it's hard to take someone serious who brands themself as such. JMO.

potso likes this.
  4. Goku9000

Goku9000 Fapstronaut

Thank you for informing me of Satanism, it seems like an interesting religion that I'll have to study.