1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fresh new start

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by GP93, Apr 30, 2021.

1. GP93

GP93 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone!
    I am not new to this. I have some experience with nofap, some succes but also failures.
    I am here to learn from other succes stories, from others errors and also to give and recieve psychological/emotional/and practical support!
    I know that this commitement is good for mental health and i want a healthy and balanced brain.
    I wish all of you patience and mental strength for doing this! I know you can do it :)

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  2. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to nofap @GP93

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  3. GP93

GP93 Fapstronaut

Thank you! I feel good being part of this community :)

4. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great to have you on board and that you know some stuff about this great challenge we all face. This community needs us all to step up and share, no matter how awkward we may feel.

I think a lot of people who visit do not speak English as their first language, so I would just like to say to you all...be brave, or just use Google translate! Yipee! :p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_O;):):cool::confused:

Looking forward to your posts!

By the way, it's also perfectly OK to make a fool out of yourself, if that's what you might be afraid of. I've done it enough times already....

5. GP93

GP93 Fapstronaut

Hey, what a wonderful and supporting welcome message! :)

To be sincere with you, knowing that everybody here share, more or less, the same emotional/mental/and physical pain, i really dont feel awkward!

Yeah, i am one of those who dont speak English as a first language and i know i sometimes(hopefully not so frequent) have some spelling mistakes. But i take my time here as an oportunity to improve my english :)

I will make a lot of fool of myself, be sure :))

6. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

GP93 likes this.
  7. GP93

GP93 Fapstronaut

One Eyed Owl likes this.