1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Friend zone, nice guy, Chad and Stacy

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Milhouse Van Houten, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Milhouse Van Houten

Milhouse Van Houten Fapstronaut

The friend zone doesn't bloody exist.
    Every time I've scored with a chick in the past I started off by being her friend. As a guy, do you want to sleep with Stacy who is mean and dismissive or do you want to score or be in a relationship with a girl who is actually friendly?

Being turned down for being "the nice guy" is bullcrap, if you get turned down for being "nice" you're probably actually not that nice at all, either that or the chick is a dumb Stacy and is not worth your time. I am a legitimately nice guy and every time I've been laid in the past because I'm nice. As a guy, do you want to sleep with girls who act like selfish Stacy or do you like nice girls?

The answer to the above questions is obvious as anything, if a girl turns you down for sex it is her choice regardless of how nice or friendly you are - maybe she wants it to be special, maybe she's saving it for marriage, or maybe if she gets slammed by "Chad" it's because she's a dumb Stacy that isn't worth your time.

If a girl doesn't want a relationship with you then respect that and be her friend in the time being, if you keep up a good friendship with her you might grow in love. If she dismisses your friendship and goes to Chad then you should either reconsider whether you are actually a good friend or if she's just a stupid Stacy for going for Chad.

Women shouldn't be stereotyped like they are all Stacy, hate nice guys and love Chad weiner. The only girls that like Chad are insecure, immature little babies who can't appreciate real men who treat them right. It's not all women's fault for digging Chad, it's only Stacy and not all women are Stacy.

There are idiots in both camps, women often complain about how all guys are Chad and they only think about getting laid. Just because there are lots of Chads in the world does that mean that all men are Chad? If you are a stupid incel who thinks all women are Stacy you should check yourself and see if you're setting a double standard by not understanding that both women and men come in all shapes and sizes and although each sex has Stacy and Chad, not everyone is like that.

PS: Sorry for anyone actually named Chad or Stacy, I'm sure you're actually cool but just born with an unfortunate name. No apologies to incels though, you aren't "involuntary" celibate, you are voluntary celibate because you act like an entitled little brat and no-one is stupid enough to fall for your crap.

2. The "friend zone" is a concept from a fictional TV show made up by a liberal screenwriter, trying to cope with their own dating failures. As anything that airs on TV it is entirely fictional and doesn't exist.

The problem with people watching TV is that they are completely unable discern fiction and reality. They take all kinds of "laws" or "rules" from sitcoms and other on-screen bullshit, try to apply it to their own lives and fail.

This is the world we live in now. They should have used a Bible instead.

3. Milhouse Van Houten

The Bible is the best way to pick up a good chick. It makes both of you loving, understanding people who are aware of their own short-comings and how to deal with that and forgive each other.

koolpal likes this.
  4. Son of Midgaard

Son of Midgaard Fapstronaut

White knight much?

Sex is only related to an instant chemical response, not a long tideous talk about what TV shows rubs you the right way. If you get laid it is because of something else clearly then just being her friend, whatever that might be defined as (I think guys who are friends with girls usually are real assholes who neither dare or wan't to stick up for their own core beliefs)

Also I think girls should be categorized and socially stigmatized even more then they are today because they are terribly spoiled, terribly self-entitled and terribly delusional. Atleast in the west, generally speaking!

vocalfry likes this.
  5. Obviously from my PoV it's the manufacturer's manual, so it helps a lot. (Also becoming more of an image of Christ makes a man more masculine and attractive, so that's no-brainer.)

But secular people like to build entire ecosystems of theorycrafting like that incel stuff with "Chad" and "Stacy", enriched with science fiction and high fantasy from popular media.

Milhouse Van Houten likes this.
  6. Milhouse Van Houten

I hope you're kidding.
    White knight my ass, I'm not defending all men or all women and you shouldn't be condemning an entire half of the human species.

7. Son of Midgaard

Son of Midgaard Fapstronaut

Never did, If you read my post I said it was generalizations, just as the term friend zone is a common generalization to describe a state where white knights usually end up.

Recommended litterature: The rational male (Rollo Tomassi), The way of men (Jack Donovan) and The tactical guide to women (Shawn T. Smith)

Good luck

FellatiousD, vocalfry and Get_It like this.
  8. Milhouse Van Houten

So if I'm a white knight how come I've never been "friend-zoned"?

9. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Hey man, what about Tyrone? You left out Tyrone.

10. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

You got laid because you were friendly and weren't doing it to get laid, whereas the "nice guy" is doing it eventually hoping that he will get laid from it. That's the difference.

11. Milhouse Van Houten

Actually I was doing it to get laid sometimes hahahaha. Maybe I'm a Tyrone?
    Women act nice to get laid too, generally works better than them being bitches too. Go figure?

Cool profile pic btw.

Get_It likes this.
  12. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Thanks . Ah, I understand now. You got laid from "plate spinning" as Rollo Tomassi describes it, not so much from being friendly.

vocalfry and Son of Midgaard like this.
  13. Milhouse Van Houten

What's plate spinning?

14. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Basically keeping your options open with different women instead of beta orbiting one gal with oneitis and hoping it develops into sexual intimacy. Read the Rational Male and unplug from the Matrix.

vocalfry and Son of Midgaard like this.
  15. Milhouse Van Houten

Nah I was never doing that, I was always being genuine to each individual.

Deleted Account and Get_It like this.
  16. As I understand him, he already swallowed the God pill, so there is no point in recessing into "game". For us it's exclusively about holding frame.

17. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Clergymen are even more notorious pussy hounds. Like the Pastor at my old church.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Milhouse Van Houten

LOL I've never heard it be put that way, definitely gonna use that one in conversation.

LOL

Get_It likes this.
  19. It's one step above the outdated red pill stuff: You strive to become an image of Christ and the closer you get, the more attracted women get to you. This is how they got designed by the Creator Himself.

At a certain point of godlyness, women will go out of their way just to be with you, so there is no point in playing "games" anymore to chase after them. This has nothing to do with being a church official.

20. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Unfortunately this is how Satan tests and tempts Pastors. Not only are many Pastors corrupted with greed for money, but also sex. A lot of the females get attracted to and horny over a charismatic Pastor dressed in a sharp suit. I seen this at my old church. I can see easily how a Pastor gets tempted by ladies that are obviously vying for his sole attention.