1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

From Forever Alone to Living a Good Live

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Phileas Brainfog, Oct 29, 2018.

1. [/QUOTE]
    On the approach anxiety, often girls may not want to be approached when going about their day, although of course this is not exclusively the case.
    Easier to meet people through friends and at social events, I reckon.

2. Ursamajor

Ursamajor Fapstronaut

no dude. you had the energy of a taken man. your chakras opened and aligned. once you have a woman you can have them all. its the vibe not nofap

3. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

On the approach anxiety, often girls may not want to be approached when going about their day, although of course this is not exclusively the case.
    Easier to meet people through friends and at social events, I reckon.[/QUOTE]

Although this might be true most of the time, you still get to meet more of them if you approach during daily situations when there is little to none competition. It is scary most of the time but feels so much better afterwards when you at least gave it a try. It is a very enriching experience to dare doing these things, despite your underlying anxiety.
    These days though, it can often be very tough to get their attention as many of them are constantly looking on their phone.
    Those mobile-zombies I tend to avoid as they probably want to spend more time with their phones rather than talking to other people.