1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

From the newcomer's heart

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Believer_Alpha, May 14, 2021.

1. Believer_Alpha

Believer_Alpha New Fapstronaut

Had some intense driving sessions yesterday through the river of sins which made my self-driven boat crash here.
    Thanks to one helmsman who showed me this way.
    Basically, many years ago a pirate, a single pirate attacked my boat and is still there till now. One thing about the pirate is that, he is invisible. He is not from carribean or from dominican republic, but he is from nowhere. That pirate don't have any place to live and that's why he keeps finding the place in someone else's boat.
    Now he has a complete authority over my boat and me. The reason why I didn't kicked him out is that he is sweet. He is loving, he is always present for me. So I also fell in love with the pirate.
    But now the pirate is taking advantage of my simplicity. He showed his envious, gruesome and possessive nature. So I thought to break up with him. But, as he is invisible, how can I say that he has left me. I don't have an answer for that. Every time I thought that the pirate has left me, but he would come again. With a lot of weapons and armoury to destroy my boat. Only because of the blessings of some good invisible person and some of my crew members, I thing I am still sailing.
    Grateful to crash here now as I think it would've hurt the pirate. But who knows as he is invisible.
    But we all know who the invisible pirate is and we all know how damaged our ship is. But still we are going on, thanks to the helmsman and the invisible good person.

2. 7thCalvaryReturned

7thCalvaryReturned Fapstronaut

Welcome bro... glad to have you as we beat this bad pirate into submission.

3. Believer_Alpha

Believer_Alpha New Fapstronaut

Tysm bro. Lets beat this old nasty pirate together.