1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

From tomorrow i begin a 9Day Planned Challenge

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 19, 2019.

1. So, from tomorrow I have planned on 3 "3Day Challenges" and will start from 20Nov and end on 28Nov . Nofap on hardmode, meditation and content replacement therapy on forced mode[something I created for myself] will be a constant through out all 3 challenges.

In short , first challenge will help me in planning and executing as I will focus 70% on my coming semester exams and 30% on my health regimes.
    Second challenge is for discipline and determination where I will cut down food consumption to barely essentials and avoid any outdoor workouts. Apart from it, I will focus on my study sessions for enhanced learning.
    Third challenge will be more of a tone down and will be more or less nothing but Nofap on Hardmode .

Will update when I complete it successfully. I will let you all know if I learnt something new from these 9 days.

Good luck to you guys as well.

P.S. : some peoples sent dm asking what I do . Right now I am a computer science major in a university (senior year)

2. AN UPDATE : DUE TO MY SEMESTER EXAMS I DWINDLED OF THE PATH AND SO DID NOT COMPLETELY FINISH THIS CHALLENGE.
    {sorry for the late update}