1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Full Body Workout

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Hey I am thinking of starting working out but I don't know where to start. I mean, I dont want to go to the gym. I am talking about freeletics. I casually do squats, burpees, push ups sit-ups anytime in the day but I think I need a full body exercise routine.
    I have a BMI (Body mass index) of around 26. I just want a toned, healthy physique.
    Please suggest some routine full body workout that i can do at home. Thanks.

2. Pepper M.

Pepper M. Fapstronaut

Do you have any weights at home? I just have a couple pairs of dumb bells for at home work outs and that's really all I need. I really like Scott Herman fitness videos on youtube to help make sure you have proper technique and he has great total body workouts.

Livelihood likes this.
  3. warriormouse

warriormouse Fapstronaut

Join any sport u like ......It is as effective
    Also even without exercise u can be in good shape , by just watching u r diet

4. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Pushups and burpees are good. I have a small kettlebell I use from time to time. You can do a lot of exercises with that alone.

5. Pushup variations (regular, diamond, pike, wide grip, explosive) good for the chest triceps and shoulders. closer grip is more tricep wider is more chest.
    Dips
    Chinups and pullups
    Leg raises and planks
    Handstands
    Squats and pistol squats
    Wrestler bridging

You may want to add weight to the exercises overtime to ensure progressive overload. Once you can do bodyweight dips and pullups for over 15 reps then you should probably buy some plates and do weighted versions of the exercises.