1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Funny experience at work

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Oceanman1, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

funny experience at work today, some guy looked like a hippie he was old. He was like wow man I feel your energy its strong and pure and truthfully and blah blah I forgot what else he said. Which then I thought holy shit this semen retention aura is actually could be very true.

2. Yeah, I've had similar experiences. People just feel the change in your energy

EpsilonDelta and Oceanman1 like this.
  3. Urge Surfer

Urge Surfer Fapstronaut

I used to read about this and think it was just crazy talk. It is actually true. My first streak of twenty days was enough for me to notice people reacting to me very differently. It happens every time.

Oceanman1 likes this.
  4. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

I guess old hippies can be good at sensing these stuff! ;) Joking aside, nice short anecdote, and I also believe that something does change inside of us when we go hard mode, and that we project ourselves differently onto the world.

5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

The opposite also happens I can sense when someone has good energy. We like people similar to us.

Also other people can really dislike you because of your good energy. It's better to pass as an ordinary person.

6. We can ignore the people who dislike our good energy. We worked hard for it and we got the right to being happy.

stegiss likes this.
  7. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Well, if you don't care about society, keeping your job and gaining enemies, be my guest. I found out people dislike happiness. We live in a bitter world.

It's not so much about not being happy but to shoving it in people's faces. Also the bad energy people can send you affects you too.

Peace