1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Future champion

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by jos_neko_kopa, Jul 23, 2021.

1. jos_neko_kopa

jos_neko_kopa Fapstronaut

Okay, I haven't written here in a long time. I will admit to you that I am not a strong person, that I have not invested in many things in this life (even if I am still young). What is encouraging to me is that in this little thing that I have invested a lot of time and patience, it has paid off, such as training and the path to the truth. I try to learn as many things as possible about a certain topic, such as my spiritual development, which is the most important thing for me. So, for example, in a year and a half of fighting with pmo, I picked up a lot of useful things and broke a lot of lies and deception of a small monster, as some call it. I consider myself free after every fall and that I am no longer an addict, I relapsed about an hour ago and before and after that I am aware that I will not do it again, I just need to beware of traps, I do not underestimate the little monster. And I'm not even part of the vicious circle anymore, I didn't say this just to lie or comfort myself, I sat in my room and said: What do you want from your life, to spend it as a champion, as someone who will do something every day useful, who will spend their time on goals. or maybe you want to be what you are now, a person who must not raise his head while walking down the street out of shame and embarrassment, aware that he is a heavy addict, to die while he is torn apart like a disease? I outlined what I will do and how, I made a program that will work according to the system of a sports league, where I collect points every day. And when I get to the date that I firmly claim that just then something God-given will happen, I won the competition. And no, after that I won't pause or stop because it's a trap, but then let's see first what all this will look like.I apologize to the moderators if this does not belong to the topic in the first place, but believe me, it is appropriate. You'll understand in a couple of weeks when I call again, if it doesn't, I'll wipe myself