1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Gave My Number to an Attractive Woman

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Dante Alighieri, Jul 21, 2016.

1. I wanted to say that the other day, I experienced something really awesome. I was at a restaurant with my mom and I was fairly attracted to the waitress. I sensed that she was attracted as well, she held eye contact with me quite a bit and even touched my forearm. Later, she came back as we were finishing up and I asked her about this popsicle place next door. She told me about it and then she said that maybe I could get her a popsicle.

Well, I was sitting there filling out the tip line. My mom said, "Why don't you leave your number on the receipt? She seemed to like you." At first, I thought that was silly and presumptuous. Not only that, it defied what I thought about traditional gender roles of men asking for women's numbers. Then I thought, "Why not?"

I left a note saying, "Feel free to call or text me sometime!" Then wrote my number and name. I went about my day and expected nothing. 2 am rolls around and I'm laying in bed about to fall asleep. I look over at my phone and it lights up, "So, I'm guessing that ***** is short for **********?"

It didn't end up going anywhere, but I learned a new method. I'm not going to just give my number to waitresses that I might like, but just women in general that I meet and find myself attracted to.

This is all coming from a guy that hasn't had a girlfriend since senior year of high school. I'm now 30. I don't say any of this as something to brag about. Like I said, the rest of the interaction was a flop. However, maybe my experience can help other people in getting a woman or a man, whatever you prefer, to call you!

Chins up and chests out everyone, you're all worthy of love!

WesternWolf and Deleted Account like this.
  2. This is awesome. You truly bring hope to us all

Dante Alighieri likes this.
  3. I'm glad that this gave you some hope! There is always hope as long as you have a breath in you. Let me know if you give this a try. I'd love to see other people putting it to practice.

Deleted Account likes this.