Gay online sex Vs real sex

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Deleted Account, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Heey everyone,
    I want to share who I am, where I stand and ask you tips for my goal.
    My goal is to create a great sex life with my boyfriend.

I have a relationship of 5 years and because of my addiction to sexting I always preferred online dirty talks over my own boyfriend. This has resulted in that I am insecure about sex and that we didn't fuck for a long time. We mostly do simple and quick.

I think this started because my first boyfriend had HIV so we always had to be very careful when we had sex. This is why I prefer online because that is safe and I have gotten very good at it. I think also that I am addicted to getting all that attention from guys.

I want to ask if anyone has tips for me on how to direct my sexual energy to my boyfriend and enjoy having sex instead of thinking the whole time about if it is good or not.

2. MarioCorrelos

MarioCorrelos Fapstronaut

I guess your first course of action is stopping sexting and starting creating a physical relationship with your boyfriend. Of course at first it might be weird because of where you come from, but you are seeking to create the habit and get your brain to like it. Give it time.

Sextandsnapaddict likes this.
  3. Thanks man I think I can really build on that man. It does feel strange in the beginning man for sure!!

Nathan4 likes this.
  4. dragonaire

dragonaire Fapstronaut

Eat spicy food, do exercises, ask him not to take showers so often, and i promise u that u will be riding that bull in no time

Sextandsnapaddict likes this.