1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

G'day Fellow Abstainers. Here For The Long Haul!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by LewisRemlarp, Jun 15, 2017.

1. LewisRemlarp

LewisRemlarp Fapstronaut

Howdy folks.

After a long period of unhealthy behavior and realizing the effect on an attempted real relationship, I am here to finally admit something to myself and take steps toward a healthier lifestyle.

I'm a 26 y/o Australian who had PMO'd every 2 or 3 days on average for the past 8 years with periods of escalation and all. It was only until I attempted to engage in physical activity with a female interest that I realized I had destroyed my Libido, I was convincing myself of a physical attraction which I could not force, even though I wanted to have those feelings and enjoy the person she is.

In addition to this correction I have plans of quitting a heavy tobacco smoking habit, and somewhat sporadic yet intense alcohol abuse. Clearly all of these things are a contributing factor to poor sexual/physiological health and so since I've stepped away from all of these things before I'll be attempting a multiple quit (hard hard mode?).

My goal is to be the one in control and stop relying on outside factors or stimulants to achieve the mindset I want for a particular situation.
    The support I've seen here before signing up is nothing short of amazing and I can tell this is a genuine community of people who want all the best for themselves and those that seek support. I'm honored to join you and look forward to seeing that count rack up.

All the best lads/ladies, we're all gonna make it, right?

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?