1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Gender vs genitalia

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hand Jive, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Its crazy pills because your leftism will always clash with Biblical Truth.

2. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Jesus said in Scripture there is no neutral ground. Pick a side.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  3. I'm on the side of wanting people not to suffer from something beyond their control. Pretty simple.

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Then how are you actually Christian? Jesus' disciples are called to suffering. The Master suffered, his servants are not exempt either. You got a counterfeit Christianity.

5. Dude, this is compeltley off topic.

6. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

If you got a gender you didnt want, take it up with the Almighty who created you.

7. I didnt say it was a disease.

8. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Nah, this is Real Life. Reality.

9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Yes it is, its a mental disease.

10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

In the book of Timothy scripture tells us we were given power and love and a sound mind, not fear and confusion.

And in Ecclesiastes we were warned that Man has sought out many devices, to his own detriment. The whole gender thing is exactly that.

11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Doctors are not much different from average folks, theyre just educated guesstimators.

12. Well it’s tricky, on one hand gender dysphoria makes up a big part of trans folk, if you remove that dysphoria would they no longer have a desire to transition? Would those feelings fad and so they just live their lives as the same gender? I don’t know on that as I’m not a therapist or researcher, but as long as it allows them to transition with more ease I’d be happy.

It doesn’t cost a lot depending on where you are, if you’re in somewhere like Canada everything is essentially free, at least I know all the surgeries are and the therapy. Heck even some companies like Starbucks are helping them transition by paying for things not covered.

I’ve been in many trans spaces in person, pride parades and even one of my family members is transgender, yet they all mention they’re better off especially after. Guess they don’t know what they’re talking about either.

13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Nah, never claimed to be, but Doctors are enablers of mental disease, performing horrific mutilations on people with mental issues. I'm more caring than a dipshit doctor that would do this. By the way, Trump is still your President.

14. Hand Jive

Hand Jive Fapstronaut

Where was Jesus when you were jacking off?

15. Probably not

The feelings would likely fade. Why would they want to transition if they didnt have any dysphoria? Idk, maybe I dont fully understand, but I can't see why they would need to. They would just feel comfortable with the body they were born with. Which would be a good thing, because they would be happy and comfortable without having to go through the risks of such extensive surgery.

I'm not just talking about money, there are tons of risks to surgeries like that. And they are not fun or glamorous to go through. It would be a hell of a lot easier for them if there was a way to just feel comfortable and happy without having to go through all of that.

I never said they dont know what they're talking about. I'm not the one trying to say you're totally wrong about everything. I never said that people cant find success with transition. But YOU have been basically saying that people will always find success with transition and completely denying the fact that plenty of people feel just as shitty afterwards, for a variety of reasons, and their dysphoria is still there. That's a fact. I've heard it straight from the mouths of trans people. I never denied that the trans people you know are happy, so dont deny that the ones I've heard from arent happy. You dismissed the experiences of my friends, but I never dismissed yours, so that insinuation is baseless.

16. Two things, I never said it is always a success and secondly not all folks have a lot of dysphoria after transitioning, there’s quite a bit that actually have little to none as well.

Well I’m leaving it at that, because as I stated earlier unless they find away to help those individuals with their underlying issues (which usually is depression or some other thing and not always related to being transgender) while keeping their desire to transition (which sounds impossible), I won’t accept that outcome.

17. I literally never said all. Where on earth are you getting that? I said plenty of people. I did not say all... never once did I say anything close to that.

Whatever, as I said previously, we will have to agree to disagree. Especially if you cant even read what I say and keep putting words in my mouth that I never said.

18. It was supposed to just be a statement that there’s a lot of folks that have little to no dysphoria after transition in case you weren’t aware, and not against what you said but I guess you took offence to that as well. So don’t get your bloody knickers in a twist.

I’ll be happy when there’s more help like I said available to help them especially during and after their transition, until then the current system isn’t working since a lot seem to need help with other issues in their life that should be dealt with.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2019
  19. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

@Ginny Weasley you realize "transitioning" merely effects the masculinity/femininity of the person, but does not change the sex? Therefore even if transitioning was a cure (which it isn't according to this study:
    https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf) we could assume that either: A, hormones of the opposite sex cure gender dysphoria (they do not, however change the sex), B, it is a mental issue, which I find more likely given the incredible rate of suicide.

20. Me too. That's what I've been advocating for this entire time.