1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Get rid of wet dreams

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Kangoa, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Kangoa

Kangoa New Fapstronaut

Hey,

I read lots of people saying that wet dreams are natural and we can't avoid them. Then, how to explain I already spent two streaks of more than 6 months each without wet dream for the first and only one for the second ? I'm not alone in this case and my body is working fine.

During both periods I've been really happy in life. I loved myself and others. Women were humans as others and not sexual objects. I didn't get any urges.

I've felt pretty bad for the past year and I got a lots of wet dreams. Wet dreams were really draining my energy. I got more urges. I've been more scared by women and saw them like sexual objects unconsciously. And couldn't attract them in the same time. Like if I was on semen retention but something was wrong in my head. I feel my energy couldn't be transmuted because of emotions or depression. I guess sexual energy can't be involved in bad mood. Maybe there is another reason.

I read some people saying that to get rid of wet dream you need to :
    -Eat less before going to bed. But the problem isn't energy we get from food. It's inability to transform it.
    -Work out during the day. But it is a forced way to use energy.
    -Avoid looking women/TV/social medias. But an alcoholic who can't look alcohol isn't really cured.
    -Wake up earlier. But it's just avoiding wet dream moments and keeping the bad process in the head
    -Cold shower, sleep positions and other ideas never worked for me. Only not sleep on my stomach has been a small help.

Then, I'd like to know how to repair the process. How to be able to use energy and not keep it on the semen, which want to get out ? How to get a normal sight on women ? Why do I feel urges ? Something is wrong, semen retention alone doesn't do all.

Do I need more love ? Better Meditation ? A psychotherapist to know who I am and get happy ? If yes, why did I not need it before ? I feel pretty lost actually.

Tell my your thoughts, testimonies or serious books/texts you know which explain all.

Thanks for your attention, I hope my english was correct and I posted on the right section :)

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  2. I am in the process of watching YouTube videos and searching for articles on how to reduce wet dreams for those who are voluntarily celibate.

I will do a thorough reasearch and survey onliine and summarise the points and put them here so it is there for everyone to see.

There are plenty of resources to go through. I have got some tips already but instead of writing different points in different replies I will write them in one long reply.

HeyKing and PowerfulSRE like this.
  3. HellDevil69

HellDevil69 Fapstronaut

I used to have DAILY wet dreams.
    Now it is reduced to once a week ..

Kidney strengthening excercise before sleeping has helped me

Paranimmita likes this.
  4. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

Guys please research medical community. Not every guy is programmed to have them. Not every guy is programmed to have them at a certain rate. There is a lot misinformation out there. There is nothing out there that can stop it but can help to alleviate the frequency or delay the inevitable, if your body is programmed to have releases. I myself can have them 2 times a week or once a month or once every 5 months or once a year. I been through different cycles. As you get older you will realize how your body works. Just because a dude stop jacking off he has to have a wet dream in a specific amount of days. That is BS. Every guy is different due to his genetic make up. Kangoa you are just lucky not to have them often while others can have them couple times per week. There is nothing wrong for both scenarios. What I am trying to get at is that some guys will follow suggestions and see that it will not work ( because their body is different ) and will get frustrated and will give in into fapping. So we must reiterate that some things may not work for some guys and they just need to embrace how their body works.

PowerfulSRE likes this.