1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting back up

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by NoRelapse4U, Feb 9, 2015.

1. NoRelapse4U

NoRelapse4U Fapstronaut

From today it has been 55 days and six hours since I last PMO'd and don't worry, this isn't going to be another incredible success story. The first and the most positive: I haven't relapsed for almost 2 months. That really is the positive thing about it. You get your free time, but maybe the real challenge after this phase, or at least in my case, is to find out what to do with it, Because it's useless to have it and yet just waste it on mindless social networking, procrastinating and eating junk food. Sadly, I still haven't gotten my superpowers. But you know what? I'm one step closer.Maybe it'll take weeks, months, years, but you'll get them if you spend your free time on productivity. Whadda you guys think about this?
    Gotta go now, and P.S. not to hurt the forum, but close NoFap and go workout man, seriously, same goes for me :p