1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting kicked in the balls?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Wazzai, Nov 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wazzai

Wazzai Fapstronaut

Everybody with balls know this feeling.

it sucks.

As I move further away from my addictions suppressed issues come up.

One was 7 Years ago when I was in grade 6 we were having a little class outing to go play in the school pool.

I got to playing with a few girls I was friends with.

It was like a tag game sort of thing.

I was it for most of the playing session.

Every time I would corner a girl to catch her she would proceed to kick me in the balls.

I received three nut-shots before feeling it was enough so I just left.

Afterwards they were joking about it. They weren't trying to victimize me, they were genuinely having a little laugh about it.

Today the memory resurfaced and I seem to have one bloody big problem with this.

They risked my impotence and laughed about it.

I have a little brother now and am trying my best to get him to grow up right(we only have a mother, father died).

Now I'm wondering, Would it be sound advice to give him that if anybody(probably would be a girl) kicked him there, he has a pass to beat the living shit out of them, girl or not?

My current values say do unto others as they do unto thee.

A girl doesn't have balls so the next best thing would be to beat the living shit out of her.

This is my value and it's not changing, but should I pass this on to my brother? Have him become intolerant to this kind of abuse, or is turning the other cheek the right way to go?

I understand it's dangerous due to him being a dude if he hit a girl there could be some shit. But I do not give half a burned rat's ass about that. It's a matter of principle.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

He'll be on the ground reeling; it'll be hard to beat up someone in that condition. :p

Even if he wasn't, that'll be an assault charge, because in no way is retaliation like that to be self-defence. Plus beating up people is nowhere near what a man should be. Bad idea.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

6th grade girls don’t even know what impotence is, so you can’t really factor that in.

4. LankyAssBoi

LankyAssBoi Fapstronaut

They sound like real bitches. Getting kicked in the balls feels worse than getting an arm broken if it's a direct shot

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Lmao tell him to beat her asses off haha you got me laughing here but it's a nice question.

6. Self defense and not taking shit from anybody is one thing, but there's a quite visible line between being defensive and going on offense. Attacking makes you just as shitty as the person who attacked you.

7. Wazzai

Wazzai Fapstronaut

Self defense can include offence. If you block a blow and the attacker continues with another blow and another, the reasonable thing to do would be to incapacitate them.

There is a difference between this and what I said, I know. But the line is not always all that visible.

8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

If something like that happens at school all you can do is tell the teacher. Hitting a girl will get him in trouble even if she kicks first. I know it sucks but that's how it is. If he beats the shit out of her as you put it he will get expelled from school and probably have to deal with criminal charges.

Knighthawk likes this.