1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girl from summer reappeared

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by PJT, Jan 11, 2020.

1. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

The girl from summer reappeared then disappeared. I feel sad a bit and hurt. I called her on her b'day I guess we had bday sex. We met at the cupcake store I out a candle on it sang Happy bday she made a wish we had some drinks I got wasted and then she came back to my place.

I feel inadequate around her. Not to get too graphic but I just feel my performance lacks all around and she is taller than me by like 4 inches. I'm scared to tell her about my lack of sexual experience but I do feel that would maybe help. The next day she told me she's not looking for a bf and or even sex and that things just happened. I agreed with her and said that Its all good. I thought that this was the best way for me to not get hurt like I got in the summer but now I'm hurt a bit bc we haven't communicated for pretty much since the beginning of the week.

I need to concentrate on studying so I just know that's it's a bad idea to chase her bc my energy needs to be spent on other things. At the same time the angst from not hearing from her is building. I don't think she's doing anything to hurt me on purpose. I just want to know wherr her heads at I supposed. Or if that was just break up sex we had.