1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girl troubles

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by indianburn, Jun 3, 2018.

1. indianburn

indianburn Fapstronaut

hiya, I'm quite new to the site so I don't really know my way around but, I'm trying to improve myself and be more confident.

Currently, I'm a student and I'm not a virgin, I've had several girlfriends in the past and have had hookups at parties. I met this girl at my new school and she's super gorgeous, funny, popular, but like most of the girls, she's confusing. She was so open to me on text saying she wanted to do sexual stuff with me and being flirty but then the holidays came and something happened. And this isn't just her being hard to get, this is genuinely a loss of interest in a matter of a couple of days, I didn't do anything wrong.

She stopped being flirty on text, and just doesn't talk to me as much anymore. This has happened to me a lot with girls and it just really fucks me over and I can't do anything other than think about what I did wrong. I just want to know how to conquer this feeling cause i've got exams next week and i really need to revise and be prepped instead of worrying about a girl. And it's not like I'm a couch potato, I pursue a lot of hobbies and have a lot of friends its just her, she keeps being on my mind.

If you have any tips on how to stop this from bugging me in future relationships/partners please let me know, thank you so much for reading.

A41:14A likes this.
  2. abhi10887337

abhi10887337 Fapstronaut

this is the time you should start NoFap journey in monk mode.

3. indianburn

indianburn Fapstronaut

What's monkmode?

4. indianburn,

You know she is doing this for the attention you give her to feed her narcissism right? She has no interest whatsoever in doing whatever your little head is thinking. You are most likely not the only guy feeding her narcissistic thirst.

indianburn likes this.
  5. indianburn

indianburn Fapstronaut

I can spot whenever girls just play me, but I know she actually has feelings for me, and she's not the type of person to speak to many guys at once or let alone cheat.

6. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

She's just not that interested, who knows why... What happened? The holidays happened.

Forget about it and move on instead of dwelling over some random girl. Cut off the Oneitis before it spreads.

7. indianburn

indianburn Fapstronaut

UPDATE: she broke up with me today with no reason, at lunch right before my exam started. Thanks for that lmao. I'm not that sad I'm just dissapointed in myself really, i'll try to spot these kinds of girls before anything starts

8. Scaffolding

Scaffolding Fapstronaut

Hey,

Your situation happened to me dozens of times. And in both ways. There are plenty of reasons that can lead to this situation, most of these are out of your scope and you can't do anything about. For example, if she met another cute guy, if she had strong personal problems, or if she just changed her mind. Our generation is like that. And I'm pretty sure that you have experienced this situation in the other way, but you did not realize because you weren't the one who had feelings.

Otherwise, in my country we have an expression that says "Follow me and I'll flee, flee me and I'll follow". Perhaps it is what happens to you. You're giving yourself too early, instead of keeping the mystery.
    I know this is hard if you have easily feelings but in order to create more desire and to keep your head up, you could try to be a little more distant and not give yourself entirely from the beginning of the relationship.

indianburn likes this.