1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls really just want tall guys with square faces

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 28, 2019.

1. That;s all that matters to them really. Perosnality, confidence, phenotype, are all copes rly. Only the top 15% of men get laid and this is a legit truth. Blackpillis common knowledge amongst most people, idk who still believes in unicorns.

An if you ever see an average dude with a womna, its just cause of social conditioning and this type of shit will be wiped out pretty soon anyway.

Its good fo our kind. Only the best genes get to b passed on, its all natural selection, Darwin himself said that only the best males will reproduce. Just sit back, do absolutely nothing and watch chad take his rightful prize.

goodnice likes this.
  2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Have fun with that belief.

3. have fun agonizing over people that wil never like you

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

You seem to only be attracted to very shallow women. Maybe you too should stop just looking for fatansy-based looking women.

eoptda and Deleted Account like this.
  5. all women are shallow, men as well

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Do not generalize just to make the situation easier for you.

7. my situation would b easier if this wasnt a general truth

8. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    are you still a virgin, you just gotta have some sex which well wash away those negative thoughts and feelings towards woman, my mind fills with such thoughts to when i go a long time without sex i start thinking negative, woman are gold diggers, woman are retarded , etc, then u have sex ,exchange pheromones then other females get drawn to you, its the pheromones, going NoFap strengthens your pheromones too ,and if you havent had sex yet then wait till marriage you dont want to play this game,

eoptda likes this.
  9. You need to work on your self first, invest into the Lord and become the man of god you are set to be. If you do that youll become a better person and you ll change you views on the world. Change is good.

Jackb97 and selfimprovement8008 like this.
  10. wheelgauge

wheelgauge Fapstronaut

I know exactly how you're feeling... I'm on a similar situation, and sometimes these thoughts show up in my mind. The difference is that I don't think of this problem as such a big deal, since I know my value. If these women reject you, they aren't worth of your attention, and will lose the chance of knowing how awesome you are! Someday I know that we'll look back and realize that we were wrong in our beliefs...

11. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Fuck off. I'm 6ft4 and have a masculine head shape and I'm lonely af.
    Probably my own fault though.

12. I’ve read several of your posts and finally felt compiled to write something.

See that guy @elevate that responded to you. My serious suggestion is don’t post anything again until you read all his posts in this forum. Read and Learn, that guy has his shit together and knows what he’s talking about. I think all the modern media garbage out there has led you astray.

Best wishes to you.

recon117 likes this.
  13. wrong, the media is lying to people and im speaking the truth

recon117 likes this.
  14. ectowarrior

ectowarrior Fapstronaut

Dude. You became the messenger of death of actual social media. Don't be that. Don't you see? You are doing and becoming exactly what you're talking shit about, but worse, cuz you're not taking part of it or enjoying it. You stay spreading that shit everywhere.

Stay away of those stereotypes and ways of thinks that media tells ya. Change your world, change the path, and eventually your life gonna change. Read other things, educate yourself and work on you. You need to focus on change that fetid bubble in where you're trapped man.

Bless.

15. media hids the truth from you rly

16. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

This is the third thread of you, in which you whine about women being superficial and stuff. Did you ever think about, that this is exactly the reason why you are where you are?

So, either keep repeating your self-victimization and stay the same forever OR stop playing the victim, get your shit together, and do something to change your situation. It's all in your hands.

recon117 and Stitch 626 like this.
  17. much psychology rly. imm just stating the facts

18. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

What facts would that be? That women generally don't like men, who keep whining about their situation like wimps without even thinking about changing a thing?

19. women generally dont like men. they mostly prefer women

Denier likes this.
  20. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

Maybe it's time for you to shut down your computer and go out get some air. You're ridicouless dude.

recon117, Jackb97, CH3RRY and 2 others like this.