1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls Sense Relapses

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by power_ranger, Oct 3, 2021.

1. power_ranger

power_ranger Fapstronaut

Hi, warriors. It's my 1st thread on this forum, just wanted to put some thoughts that's on my mind. I was on nofap journey for about a year, in which I found that I have an addiction, had one 3weeks streak & few 2weeks streaks and that's about it, I'm falling back to it again and again and it feels hopeless sometimes. I made a little bit of progress in that year as I PMO less than in all the years before, but still sometimes I feel like I don't have a grip on myself.
    I think I'm in love with one girl that I knew for 2 years, I'm not sure if she loves me the way I do but our relationship is complicated, we were not communicating for a few months and we finally started again, we were talking on the phone for 6hours straight on first call, then later for couple of hours at evening that week, I was starting to feel something again. But then she ignored my calls and messages for no specific reason(push-pull strategy or some like that), I was feeling sad as fuck for real as there was no reason for her to ignore me as everything seemed fine. I tried to call her again couple days after and she didn't answer again. I was feeling like crap tbh. Really, really sad. I got drunk one evening, that didn't help much so out of that sadness I relapsed on other evening(was sober then) was on 5th day counter. AAAaand 30mins later she was calling me... How deliberate!:) Really awkward conversation, she didn't tell me why she was ignoring me and didn't wanted to take any responsibility for that, anyways, she said that she is in regret that she even called me even tho I didn't tell her much as I was expecting some kind of explanation why she did what she did, and tbh I was feeling pretty low at the moment, my mind was working pretty slow and I'm pretty sure that is because of the relapse I had 30min ago. I was trying to dialog with her but damn I was pretty bad at that, it's like I forgot how my brain works and my IQ dropped a few points. She told me that she don't wanna talk to me, it's crazy, I'm pretty sure I would have handled that phone call a lot better if I didn't relapsed. It was crazy as she was sensing something is wrong with me and didn't wanted no business with that.
    So, guys, girls senses your relapses, watch out!
    *As I put everything together I just realised that the girl I fell for is pretty douchebag and emotionally unavailable, not taking responsibility for her actions/expecting for me to be available everytime she needs me but when I need her she don't care much and let herself slide without any responsibility by ignoring me. Maybe I should cut girl like that out of my life as this kind of relationship will not help my PMO addiction and just create more problems? What you guys think? Thanks <3

2. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

I thought the same thing. Every time I’ve gone days without relapsing, more girls have taken interest in me. I’ve received hugs from them, which is something that has never happened to me before. However, once I start going back to jacking off, they stopped talking to me.

3. CastratedLegend1

CastratedLegend1 Fapstronaut

dude this is so weak and pathetic stop caring about women stop being such a woman worshipping subhuman and dont try to fit in 247 like a robot clone parrot normie and you'll be better than everyone easily

4. CastratedLegend1

cut off your balls if you have such a problem with it dont be scared just put your semen in a fridge if you need to use it for babies

5. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

Well you should care about women. And you should talk to them, because men are wired to do that and it’s certainly better than fapping to girls on a screen.

Tuna123 likes this.
  6. CastratedLegend1

no i shouldnt even give a lick about women at all, women are unnecessary and youre an idiot if you try to talk tothem since women will always try to fit in 247 and never say anything useful they are tools and nothing more most of them

im sick of this pathetic woman worship quit it you socially inept pervert its actually annoying

7. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

Whatever you want to believe in.

Oliver Gunter and Tuna123 like this.