Girls stare

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Exactly.
    While getting stares from the opposite gender is really flattering, there's a limit after which you end up looking like a creep. You end up making them uncomfortable.
    Either just go and start a conversation or don't creep people out!
    The thing is in 90% of cases girls wait for the guy to go and "pick" them up. I don't know why!

2. I think it goes back to when women were supposed to wait for the man to make any move, but really today women can do anything and don't need to wait.

Maybe she's scoping you out as a potential mate, and seeing if you'll have the confidence to talk to her? I really don't know I'm just guessing since she keeps staring, I don't know why women wait either. lol

If she is interested that would be annoying for her to just sit there, if women want a mate they have to participate too. It's not fair to put everything on men and expect them to to make the first move and know what they want, like if it's a test or mind game.

3. HashMachine

HashMachine Fapstronaut

Yeah, how can a man on his own know if you (female) are interested or not. What if a person walks to you tries to talk to you and realizes that you are not at all interested in him and that you're having fun with an innocent guy. That's happened with me, it's my experience recently at a fest. I'm not specifically saying all girls do that, but yeah some do so.

4. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Take a look at the fancy laptop! Nice.

5. Slamex

Slamex Fapstronaut

Star, keep staring, make your eyes bulge. Be as obvious as possible. Don't stop staring the entire time! Cough loudly and get her to notice YOURE STILL STARING!
    She should stop after that.

6. I agree that women can definitely address guys first, but women also have a need to be pursued, and its pretty important in a relationship, for most all women, even if they don't realize it. I've always been a pursuer, and I don't wait around for a guy to get the hint that I'm interested. But that's actually lead to some problems for me, because I have a hard time knowing if the guy in dating, or for a while even my husband, is really that into me if he didn't go through the effort to ask me out. I am left wondering "Did he just say yes because it was an easy choice, or did he actually like ME enough to want me above all the other girls around him? Did he pick me because he liked me best, or because he's lazy and just didn't want to have to try to ask out the girl he was really interested in?"

From what I've learned of relationships over the years, it seems most men have a strong desire for respect in a relationship, and most women have a strong desire to be loved and pursued. That's been the topic of many great books on marriage, and I've found that pattern to be pretty true for almost every married couple I know. Personally, I think waiting and letting the man pursue you first sets a good precedent for the relationship and starts you out in a place where you know he liked you enough to take the risk and make an effort. That being said, I don't think women should just sit around and give a guy absolutely no clues that they're interested. I've always tried to make it as obvious as possible that I'm into a guy, so they don't feel as scared to take that risk. But again, personally, I think the whole idea of women waiting for the men to approach is actually kind of importsnt and can make for a more solid relationship down the line.

7. I'm not saying men are muppets, but I think they need a little more to go on than a stare. Far too many times I've seen and heard women just glance but not say anything or do other things to show they're interested, I mean they don't have to make it easy but come on. lol

I'm the one who approached my SO so I don't personally know any of that stuff.

8. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

Are you kidding right? That's pretty obvious. It's called flirting. If she does that then she shows interest. Simple as that.

9. This is certainly a rather interesting point of view and one that has me thinking. I also agree with it.

It also strikes me that a relationship has a bigger chance of succeeding and lasting when the guy approaches the girl, but I also have always felt like girls that are into a guy that hasn't made a move ( from being uninterested to being shy ) tend to really become insecure on whether or not said guy likes them. Personally, I met two girls that made it very obvious they were into me. About three years later, they're still giving me signs. ( touching me, waving and staring at me, resting head on my shoulder, etc ) And I haven't made a move simply because I'm not interested.

I wonder at what point does somebody take the hint that the person they're into is simply just not interested. But then again, you can't really help being attracted to someone, to state the obvious. :p

I think shy guys need more signs from a girl that likes them to let them know that there's a girl that likes them... but honestly, I also think said guys need to man up and approach the girl.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Yeah, I agree with both of those statements. That's why I've always tried to make it obvious as best as I can when I'm into someone. But people also need to be compassionate and understand that it's hard for anyone to open up and be vulnerable when you don't know if the other person is interested. It's hard for girls and for guys, so both should be compassionate with each other and not judge and get annoyed when people don't express themsleves the way they wish they would. It's not easy.

Yeah, that's definitely an annoying issue, in both genders.

11. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I totally have this issue too!! all these hotties checking me out and make me feel uncomfortable. Like here I am trying to reboot, and this cutie keeps staring at me with her mouth and eyes wide open! damnnn girls you need to control yourself.

It's a bit weird though that I get all the stares after my weekly cat sacrifices and while I'm covered with blood... hmmmmmm must be a coincidence.

12. Hail Satan.

13. Well when a woman stare at you, it does not necessarily mean that she is physically attracted to you...
    I had a class where this girl repeatedly stared at me. When I approached her, apparently it was because she thought my hairstyle was very interesting...
    Maybe she was lying, but again women are not visual creatures like men.

14. tweeby

tweeby Banned

What was you expecting her to say, that she has been dreaming of you for ages and has a secret crush on you? LOL

15. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

I don't think that i ever had a girl "check me out", but I have received a lot of evil stares from women in the past. Even in my current classes I have been stared at as if most of the female students want to kill me.

16. SolitaryScribe

yeah I have that problem too! Its a mixture of hate, disgust and apathy.

17. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

No you are fine, mate. That a common syndrome now called "Resting bitch face". Just google it.

18. SolitaryScribe

Ah yes! good ole RBF. I usually end up liking girls with RBF. That's probably my own problem

19. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Well at least I know that I'm not only one, but I wish it would stop since its starting to really creep me out.

tweeby and SolitaryScribe like this.
  20. tweeby

tweeby Banned

If you have it all the time it's called the ERBF

Eternally resting bitch face not great IMO, haha.