1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls who hoard friendzoned boys.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Potato93, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

As @overclocked had mentioned in another thread previously. I ended up falling in love with one of this kind last year. That fucked my mind up.

She was a coworker of mine, and was really kind. I invited her to go out one day and she said to keep in touch. She got protective after that, even when opening my good intentions. She said she was already having an affair with another dude, and that she was nervous about going out with a coworker. (via text)

2 months after, In another party of the company she offered me to take her hand and dance with her, but I declined. After that she ended up staying with another friend of mine, that was also a coworker. So I got a little pissed of.

She's single right now, but also keeps these 2 guys on the hand (friendzone), one of them is a friend. On my last day over that company she also ran after me and said goodbye in a friendly way. I didnt keep in touch after that and either will, I felt being played by, and that isnt cool.

The worst thing about this is that I feel like Im friendzoned too without even being her friend at all. I think she finds me cool but are also attracted by other guys. Or dont like me at all but wants to be kind.

This type of rejection is shit because it keeps you wondering. Manipulative as fuck. Fuck that girl.

She's the type you need to reject hard so that way she can start to add some value to you. I was "Too nice" to her. :confused:

2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

The woman enters the house followed by a guy. The guy is all smiles thinking that great acts of intimacy are about to occur. But, alas, the woman launches into a rant about men.

“My ex-boyfriend was such a jerk,” she began. “Why is it that men treat me so roughly?”

The guy then transformed into Mr. Sensitive. “There, there,” he purrs. “They do not know how great you are! You are beautiful, lovely, enchanting, dazzling in every way, and they are idiots when they cannot see it.”

“You are so nice! What a friend you are!” she squeals. “Let me tell you more of my problems with men...”

And so the guy, who was excited because great acts of intimacy would occur, leaves severely disappointed with a hollow feeling echoing throughout him. “I thought that through friendship, love would eventually spring. How wrong I was! A friend she sees, a friend you be.”

When he entered the house, the guy noticed a sign above the door. At the time, he was too excited to even CONSIDER reading it. Now that he was leaving, he read it. “So true!” he cried. For the sign above the door read:

Friendship- Abandon all hope ye who enter!

“But why, Pook!? Why is friendship hopeless!? I fall in love with my female friends. Do they not do the same?”

Pook then called up a woman. She appeared in a blaze of fire (probably from the place which all women are from...).

“Oh woman, pray tell! Why do you not go after your male friends?”

The woman looked amazed that anyone could ask her that. “Because they are just friends.”

“But do they not fall in love with you?”

“Yes. My male friends constantly fall in love with me.”

“And, speak truly madam, what do you and your male friends do?”

“Oh! Well, we hang out. We talk a lot.”

“Talk? About what?”

“Everything. Anything.”

“And they fall in love with you.”

“Yes.”

“Ahh...” said the Pook. “Now we have the answer. Away with you!” And the woman vanished in a fireball.

“What answer?”

“Why, it is a difference between the sexes. Young man, what do you do with your friends?”

He looked thoughtful. “We play basketball. We ride around town. We play video games. We...”

“But do you and your guy friends ever sit around and talk about your feelings and things going on in your life?”

The young man looked angry. “HELL NO!”

“There is your answer. Men do not get together and just talk. We do things. When we are with our women friends, we talk much more. Since we reserve our talking, sharing emotions and experiences, to our romantic interest, we get confused with our female friends. We begin to get interested in them because of this.”

“But what about women, Pook?”

Pook pointed to the telephone lines above them. Lightning surged and glowed along the lines.

“The phone lines! They are on fire!”

“Indeed. When women get together, what do they do?”

The young man looked at the fiery lines. “They talk!”

“About what?”

He looked thoughtful as sparks rained on him. “Everything!”

“Women usually aren’t used to getting together and doing pure action. So when they do so with their guy friends, they get a bit confused as well.”

“I see...”

“So avoid the friendship route. When you see a woman you are interested in, go for her romantically. For a friend she sees, a friend you shall always be.”

Clerk373, N0P3, nelloJ and 24 others like this.
  3. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

After that girls say that they hate when guys ignore than badly but that's what you've been doing all the time.
    I felt like she was being immature. So I dodged a bullet.
    You contradict yourselfs hard sometimes.

4. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

Awesome text. But I went romantically and even that didnt work. I also wasnt there available when she was crying about other guys because I knew that would set me up to the friendzone directly. She simply dont see me as a potential mate.

Its difficult to read her mindset.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Aloha likes this.
  5. tweeby

tweeby Banned

But why would you WANT to get with a girl who talks about having an affair with another guy?

6. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

when will you guys learn....
    you need to be more alpha, take what you want in life, - you have to be more ambitious!

Common dude, you could've easily gotten this girl if you simply straight up flirted with her, touched her, etc.

Stop beating around the bush next time, women generally respond well to assertiveness, wealth, good looks, strong personality, and self-reliance.

-all traits and skills which I now have

7. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

I though youd finish the comment saying "all traits and skills which YOU now have" but anyway...

Tipical narcissist attitude from a red piller.

If you're really that confident about yourself you wouldn't feel the need to re afirmate that in this comment. lol But I understand what you're trying to say. I did what I could on that time, even like I wanted her that much, still its up to her to decide too.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    Matrix Intel likes this.
  8. I was skeptical of this knowing it was coming from you, but it had it's moments.

9. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

@tweeby I didnt knew the guy, only from a facebook profile. She could be bluffing as well, we'll never know. I started liking her because we were close together everyday at work. But the day to day routine was harsh to keep. Everyday I had to wake up and dress the best of myself because I was being with her everyday. Last time I saw her she wasnt with that guy anymore, he was a douche and was always exploiting her.

Well, she got what she wanted, I dont need to even bother with that anymore. I didnt even needed to meet the guy to say he was a exhibitionist... just looking at his photos you can smell the red pill. He wasnt that alpha thought.

Girls do fall to shitty stuff.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  10. BRUH. Tbh, I'm not a fan of the friendzone victim mentality. I think you are maybe not being fair to her, but I'd love to be proven wrong! Women talk, as it has been mentioned, so any expectations of the relationship should have been given to you. Some women talk more than others *cough* but even those who use subtext more give themselves away. When did you first indicate your interest? Man or Woman, if they START THE RELATIONSHIP OFF WITH: "I'm not looking for a relationship/have a S.O./am having an affair/confused about my ex/like this other person/just want to be friends/ECT"
    YOU TWO ARE FRIENDS. You were never "Friendzoned," you just weren't listening. It's the hopeful heart that thinks it can somehow change their mind while they've told you no.:rolleyes:
    Unrequited feelings suck. Been there, even now *cough*, but really any pain I feel is my fault. You are supposed to leave at the first sign. But we usually don't and then complain how dare they not like someone nice like us.

11. tweeby

tweeby Banned

My take on is this. I had a similar situation years back. I won't bore you with the details but I picked up a girl at the bus stop, she used to wait at the same stop I used to take to work, never took the same bus as me though.

I saw she was eyeing me... being the dashing young looker that I am LOL, and I was checking her out for a long time, but never really had the confidence to approach her. One day I did, it was lame, I had a note scrunched in my back pocket which read, 'Hey there's a girl who catches the 34 bus, I was wondering what her name was?'

Hours later got a text from her and we continued flirting over the phone. I was pretty stupid back then, I got her a red rose one day. Took her by the hand and down the alley behind the supermarket where the bus stop was. Told her I was going to kiss her... to which she smiled, then got real nervous took out a chewing gum and offered her to take it.

Needless to say she wasn't impressed and nothing happened. LOL. Then I got super needy.

Anyway back to the point, during a conversion over coffee, she mentioned 'ANOTHER' guy she was supposedly seeing. I got real flustered by this. My mate at the time, said the other guy might have been just a fabrication to see how needy I get.

Kinda like another shit test... This could well have been what happened with you, and these tests always seems to come after a failed attempt at seduction. We will never know.

All I do know is, a girl wouldn't even allow herself to go on a one to one with a guy unless there was some thought of it going the whole way. But alas guys can fluff this up. This is what I interpret when girls says they hang out with guys but there was no chemistry.

Guys idea of chemistry = Is she hawt.
    Girls dig the whole idea of calmness and authority over looks.

You are in the throws of self improvement and seem to be aware of what it is you need to be doing. Go ahead and carry on. The time will come.

Potato93 likes this.
  12. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I don't think there's much you can do but to move on. If you made an effort in the past and it didn't work, it probably was not meant to be and she felt no chemistry but I could be wrong.

Unfortunately the powerful way to attract women is money. But of course not all women are like that.

13. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

Indeed, I can truly understand you bro.
    As her co-worker, I was being shit tested daily by her. As the procedure advertises, I kept on ignoring all of em'. Until one day she fell out and invited me to go with her to the bus stop. We had a really good conversation and she was really into, that day we marked to go out and she said for me to keep in touch.
    Its really impressive how they can throw you out only by a few moments of unrequited chemistry, thats really harsh. But as @HopefulChristian mentioned, I might be taking this too personally. If she said that, whatever, she was with another guy and we didnt had chemistry, but she allowed herself in a situation with me anyway, she had thoughs for me too.

What I dont like is this aurea of persuasion that they allow us to get into and keep on testing. Also, they perceive flowers or cards too early as a sign of us being "Needy". What isnt actually true, in my case I was just trying to impress.

But I'm with my self conscious clean, because at the same time she did that she didnt get to know more about me either. I didnt allow her to be able to judge me even further. Everything she can say or think about me is completely superficial.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  14. You are right on her shady behavior. Cards/flowers are always appreciated IF it's been made clear she sees you in that way.
    Rejection in any form is hard to not take personally. I don't blame you for that. The best thing you can do is move on, which I can tell you're trying :)

Deleted Account and Potato93 like this.
  15. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

16. skeptical

skeptical Fapstronaut

Girls tests and they have all the right to do so, they get approached daily, and if they don't put up tests to see who is worthy of their time, they would fall for everyone who puts up an act. I don't believe the "nice guy" mentality, the "nice guy" is not genuine, that is why he don't get the girl. You can be kind to a girl and she will like it if she sees that you are genuinely listening and is engaged in a conversation where you don't have your tongue stuck in her asshole. But at the same time, when you see her testing you or doing something dodgy, you address the issue, that way, she sees that you are actually a kind guy but at the same time, she cannot step all over you.

If you treat all the women the same, regardless of their looks or beauty and don't give "beautiful" women special treatments, then you will probably have a better game with them. But if you talk to a girl and indirectly beg her to stay with you, you can guess twice if that is attractive

Did you just use my name in a sentence without tagging me? -.-

JohnnyReid and Potato93 like this.
  17. No that was directed at @tweeby :rolleyes:

18. I'm quite sure there is a book out there about escaping the friend zone. The basic idea of this is that you disassociate from the relationship you have with the girl and don't talk to her for a good while. Even if she messages or asks you to meet up etc... you say no and be abrupt over it. Then after a few months of silence you return but with a much more direct and hard approach. You effectively re-create yourself in her eyes and turn into a savage after you have neglected her for a handful of months.

I've no idea if it works as I don't really have friends who are girls... many good acquaintanceships but no strong friendships with women.

If you are attracted to someone. Be a killer from the off guys. Don't let it become friends as you'll almost always be the person she comes to when she is having problems with the guy she is fucking. You will never be the one doing the fucking.

Ghost79 and Potato93 like this.
  19. skeptical

skeptical Fapstronaut

I know it was directed to him lol but you used "skeptical" in your sentence which is my name..
    [​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. I knew you got it, but if you want me to play straight, I will!
    [​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.