1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Alexhexvans, May 31, 2017.

1. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

hello
    Even know i do have a girlfriend i still do watch at other girls that attracts me more beacuse i find them attractiver then my gf.. should i break up with her so we both could be free? I feel that i dont love her as mutch as i loved her when i met her, beacuse i hate when she talks suicidal stuff... thats whay annoys me, thats why im afraid i cant break up with her beacuse she is suicidal af and i dont want something to happen with her but i dont want to be together with her also.. i want to be free

2. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

You both need to work together on getting her some help. You don't want to be in a position where you're forced to stay with her or she'll do something really bad to herself. That's the first step I recommend taking.

jest likes this.
  3. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

Thats the thing! I dont want to be with her anymore but she forces my by saying that she will harm herself..

4. That's just emotional blackmail Alex. Ditch her! She ain't worth it. If she loved you she wouldn't treat you like that buddy.

The Consigliere likes this.
  5. I would recommend her kindly that she should seek therapy and couseling. Following that, you should be clear that if she were to harm herself you are in no way liable as you have not encouraged any behavior nor caused her any significant mental harm. If she counterpoints, you can simply say there is no evidence to be brought forth. Once this is established, dump her.

6. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Just break up with her.everthings that let you down its gonna let u down trust me i been in u situation.not everythings we can control in life so when she suicife is its her responsible not ur to take.living in the peaceful era is a gift dont waste it if its make u become not happy.simple as that.goodluck.

7. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

Thanks

8. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

Well okey! Thanks bud!

9. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

Although i've been having depression for long time and i understand depressed people are suicidal cuz i had it sometimes, it doesn't mean we use those emotions as an excuse for everything, and use them to annoy others. Leave her Now. As my experience, she won't do anything harmful to herself, and even if she did, it is not your job, it's mental health professional's job

10. Alexhexvans

Alexhexvans Fapstronaut

Thanks for what you wrote

11. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

I'm going to echo what a few have said here. This behaviour is emotional blackmail. It will lead to neither her nor your happiness. One of the best things you can do to help her is to take care of yourself. What is in your best interest and long-term happiness?
    Bluntly, that's her shit. Don't get her shit on you.