1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Give a girl my fullest

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Goo, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Still rebooting almost a month, but I know I will be at my fullest at 4 months. I could get a girl right now but I would be the best person (esp. sexually) if I waited until 4 months.

Because I have the best erections, best orgasms, best sex, when I'm fully rebooted. I also am very good at being an actual boyfriend that listens to the girl when I'm fully rebooted. I also can talk more smoothly.

How do you guys feel about this?

DIYAS1 and Sc8r51o1n like this.
  2. Vedas_fr

Vedas_fr Fapstronaut

No offense in what i will say : I think you are so much sex obsessed that you are already planning your future intercourse while in the middle of a "reboot". This tells a lot about the mind of most people and how much sex has a strong hold in it. In fact it is just nature.

Ejaculating in your right hand or in a woman's vagina has equal costs for the body, but different outcomes as you can see! If you want a good sex life i would not recommand more than 2 ejaculations per month.

Jonny1992, Yep u do, goodnice and 2 others like this.
  3. Naaaaa. I recommend waiting for minimum of 12 months until you have saved a full bucket to give her.

Deleted Account and Goo like this.
  4. Have sex if you want man. It can actually be helpful for healing to rewire the brain for real people. But if you ask me any ejaculation that is not used for baby making is wasteful. Not that I normally recommend people to practice semen retention on such extreme level (unless they come to Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation forum, in which case they are asking for it lol) but you should look into semen retention. There are benefits. You can still have great sex without ejaculating and also maintaining all the benefits of staying into good reboot state.

5. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

I know about semen retention. That's why I think I'll just wait a few more months cause it does help me just be generally happy and laugh at the little things.

DIYAS1 likes this.
  6. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Yea but let's be real a girl is ganna wanna fuck more than 2 times a month lol. I won't masturbate, because of semen retention, but I'm sure that if I'm with a girl my age (early 20's) she's ganna want it like every other day.

So I figured that if you already have a "bucket" like the serpent of fire said, then youll be able to fuck her nonstop lol cause you have "semen reserves".

In fact, this is why my account profile is called "goo". Cause I need to save a lot of "goo" hahahaha.

DIYAS1 likes this.
  7. @Goo Change your forum name to "The Bucket of Goo"

8. Vedas_fr

Vedas_fr Fapstronaut

I don't think you really "know" about semen retention... You don't have "buckets" of semen. When the semen is ready and if it is not expulsed, the body gradually reduces its semen creation activity. 2 or 3 ejaculations will totally empty your semen reserves, even if you abstained for a year. If you have sex everyday, it will make you very weak, irritable and tired, and you will start having physical symptoms.
    No offense, not everybody has the abstinence mindset, but i don't think you are really interested in chastity or semen retention, you just want to improve your sexual performances and health the same way a junkie would stop to shoot himself in order to get better at getting his drug and not be sick the next time he use it. I don't think this is the right forum for you.

Also girls want lof of sex because they are wired to have sex until they get pregnant.

9. reborn999

reborn999 Fapstronaut

for my balls to be full, it takes a week but I'm in puberty, Imagine, one day left and boom you got a wet dream, sex ain't important man, I would after 4 months, don't even go, keep it, and be the greatest in what you wanna do, like let's say you do boxing, go use that energy for that,

10. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

I agree with you. I don't think the main goal of reboot should be to have a ton of sex afterwards

11. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

I disagree. If I didn't care about sex then I wouldn't bother rebooting for a healthy sex life.
    Huh? That made no sense at all...
    First off, I save my semen for 2 reasons
    1. To have extreme orgasms
    2. To be generally happy, healthy, and horny all the time (no ED for me)
    Another thing is, when you save your jizz and you get an erection you can literally feel the semen being pumped throughout your dick.

All you saying sex ain't important, well it is to me. When you don't masturbate/have sex/orgasm for 3 months then fuck a girl, holy shit that is seriously pleasurable.

Of course, I may just enjoy sexuality more than you guys.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Also what you mean "no reserves"?

My balls get larger and heavier, and the jizz comes out via wet dreams or precum.

Back in the day when I had more days behind me, I would sometimes wake up so horny I would have to calm down. Girls have kissed me and I once jizzed in my pants lol.

Is it wrong for me to want to give a girl a lot of my "goo"?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  13. I’m so groovy

I’m so groovy Fapstronaut

So if you were married you’d only hav sex twice a month???

14. I’m so groovy

I’m so groovy Fapstronaut

You could save a good bucket in literally 4days what do you mean?? LMAO

15. You got rid of an animal passion to fall into an other, thats sad, we dont marry women ONLY to get pleasure, once the love disapear u will face a human with qualities and defaults.
    "The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers."
    Fornicator and polytheist means depraved and with no values, if only u could undersatnd it before it is too late... but i guess that ur sexual instinct is blinding you...